1:1 scale Czech training rocket

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't this make a really sick 1:1 scale model?
https://www.gunpartscorp.com/ad/980990.htm

It would be cool to have a display with the real deal next to the model...wondering if I should spend the $100 for it or not...

Pro's and Cons anyone?

:rant:

Actually, I'd be interested in dimensions from an original US Bazooka projectile from WW II. Apparently a lot of training rounds are in the hands of private collectors. Anyone know any collectors willing to measure theirs?

Actually, I'd be interested in dimensions from an original US Bazooka projectile from WW II. Apparently a lot of training rounds are in the hands of private collectors. Anyone know any collectors willing to measure theirs?

Below is a photo of an M6 Bazooka rocket. The bearing band (ring at the nose) is just under 2.36" dia. Length is about 21.6 inches.
The camera angle is fairly square on to the rocket, so verification of length/diameter should be fairly easy/accurate.

M6 bazooka 001.jpg

Actually, since I posted here, someone over on Facebook has offered to measure one he has stuffed away in his basement. Hopefully that will materialize soon.

Actually, since I posted here, someone over on Facebook has offered to measure one he has stuffed away in his basement. Hopefully that will materialize soon.

Please post it here if this happens! :drool:

It looks like you would need a fairly stout tube for the part just forward of the fins. Also I wonder if TLP will ever make this since this seems in line with some of their rockets.

Back