Limited edition NARHAMS GOLD 50th Anniversary Kit.....a few still available.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Micromeister

Micro Craftman/ClusterNut
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
May 7th 2015 marked our clubs 50th Year of continuous operation and outreach service to the Maryland,DC, Virginia area.
One of the celebratory offering the club decided to offer this year is an in-house designed model rocket kit "NARHAMS GOLD".
We partnered with Fliskits to produce a limited run of 139(our section number) of these kits. After our May blowout party we are offering these to others. I believe it is a great LPR Kit.

With all the other stuff on my plate I just got around to building and finishing my "to Build" kit yesterday one of the later numbered kits 133.
For the most part I built it Stock with the exception of lengthening the Upper Payload section 1-1/4" to fit a bunch of different Altimeters I already have.

My version is shown below. Didn't do a build as this ducted model is pretty straight forward level 2 build. Finishing was a breeze using All Rustoleum Metallic paints over Cheapy Wal-mart gray primer. Used a combination of the decals provided with the kit and the sheet I designed for the kit.

If your interested in getting one of these limited NUMBERED kits they are available direct from www.narhams.org. As memory serves its a 30.00 kit + 7.50 Shipping. I've seen several of these kits fly on both B6-4 and C6-5 recommended motors. Looks and sounds great in the air. Hope to put this one on the pad at our September 12, day/Night launch.

Edit: Sorry apparently the Ordering Info never made it to the official web page. I'll try to upload a copy of the Flyer. The ordering info is at the bottom of the flyer.
Never Mind the info is back on our web-page! Remember there is a 7.50 shipping charge for up to two kits.

700uc08a_Narhams Gold Complete(SideA full View)_08-27-15.jpg

700uc08b1_Narhams Gold Lower SideA Close(Front)_08-27-15.jpg

700uc08b2_Narhams Gold Lower SideB Close_08-27-15.jpg

700uc08b3_Narhams Gold Lower SideC Close(Back)_08-27-15.jpg

700uc08b4_Narhams Gold Lower SideD Close_08-27-15.jpg

700uc08c1_Narhams Gold Payload-SideA(Full Front)_08-27-15.JPG

700uc08c2_Narhams Gold Payload-SideB-Apollo-1,Columbia Fins_08-27-15.jpg

700uc08c3_Narhams Gold Payload-SideC-Logo Fins_08-27-15.jpg

700uc08c4_Narhams Gold Payload-SideD-Apollo-1,Challenger fins_08-27-15.jpg

700uc01b_Narhams Gold Kit#133of139_Panel Card_05-07-15.jpg

Last edited:
I would like one, but can't seem to find it on the website. Perhaps they are all gone?

It looks like the link with the ordering info fell off the main page.

If you are interested in the kit you can still buy them, $30 each.
Send checks (payable to NARHAMS) to Maria Ha, NARHAMS Treasurer, 512 Chestnut Street, Mount Holly Springs, PA 17065
or PayPal to [email protected] (please use the send money to friends and family option)

Ok, I sent in the $30 to the paypal address. Let me know if you got it ok and when you ship please!

My guess is you will be getting a contact to talk about shipping. Tom and Maria took on the monumental task of doing the inventory management and logistics on the kits and are doing a great job of handling the orders.

kj

For anyone still interested, I contacted the webmaster and had the information added back to the NARHAMS homepage at

narhams.org

It simply tells you the Paypal address to send your order to

Jim

Last edited:
Great kit and FlisKits was proud to be a part of it! FlisKits quality throughout! One of our locals (Tony Vincent) flys his a lot at our CMASS launches :)

Back