• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SRS, RATTWorks and HyperTEK stuff that you really, really want

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawndart

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
FOR SALE - Everything is new, unused. Hit me via e-mail with your best offer - dalewindsor at gmail.com

1. Sky Ripper Systems hybrid stuff:

2 29mm Reload kit (G63/G69/H78)

29mm Cases
1 29/75
1 29/125
1 29/185

IMG_0631.jpg

2. RATTWorks hybrid stuff
6 reloads
1 18” case
1 28” case - forgot I had this.

IMG_0630.jpg

3. HyperTEK hybrid stuff
2 J loads and tanks

IMG_0632.jpg

I’d like to sell each group as a package. I’ve just moved back to the DC-area, so can deliver to any of the local launches around here (MDRA, NARHams, etc.).

An aside, I’m revamping my old model rocket motor website so, if you have any photos, videos, stories, or info on old model rocket motors (including HP, hybrids, sugars and others) that you’d like to share, shoot me an e-mail. I’m especially interested in rockets under power or test stand burns, so we can see the actual flame and smoke (or lack of any. Love those Enerjets!) and not just the casings.

Last edited:
Dale, I responded to your counter-offer message a few days back - did it get lost in the shuffle?

Kevin

Back