Personal Delima

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SecretSquirrel

Reaction score
I have about $250 credit at Estes. I'm looking through the catalog trying to figure out what to spend it on. Life is hard.

Last edited:
I have about $250 credit at Estes. I'm looking through the catalog trying to figure out what to spend it on. Life is hard.

If it's any help...I kinda had my eye on the new Lynx and Scorpion mini-engine-powered models. They seem somewhat challenging without being enormous projects.

I haven't sat down with an Estes catalog to make a wish list in a loooong time. I feel like I'm 10 years old again. (My wife says I never stopped acting like it though)

I should really break out the Quisp cereal and put Space Ghost on the TV to do this properly.

quisp2.jpg

;)

IIWM, I'd be picking up a couple of the Mercury Redstone rockets, at least one each of the PSII builder kits (save the Sahara, you can build it with parts from a Partizon and an Argent and still have a lot of parts for the spares box). I suspect I'd still have leftovers.

Had a smaller amount in Estes points that were getting close to expiration, so I visited the Estes specials page and bought RTF kits for the local kits to fly when they come to our launches.
Bait the hook and who knows what the result could be.

John

Kind of dating yourself there. Sadly, I remember all this stuff too. :facepalm:

I don't have to remember, I have Quisp in the pantry and Space Ghost on DVD. Besides, everything old is new again. :wink:

[YOUTUBE]FcnsRrXzBC0[/YOUTUBE]

P.S. I REALLY want that Mean Machine.

Last edited:
Since this is a silly/snarky thread....
Spend the cash on spelling lessons.

:D

s6

I didn't see anything snarky until you got here but now I remember why I don't post here often. Thanks for the reminder.

Last edited:
I don't have to remember, I have Quisp in the pantry and Space Ghost on DVD. Besides, everything old is new again. :wink:

[YOUTUBE]FcnsRrXzBC0[/YOUTUBE]

P.S. I REALLY want that Mean Machine.

I was more interested in der Red Max...

04_ani.gif

Last edited:
I'll offer my apologies. Didn't mean to offend - was more of a tongue in cheek jest ("silly" in fact).
Didn't come out that way, but I'll humbly take the blame. My bad.

Will pull the post if you wish.

Again, apologies,
s6

Last edited:
I should really break out the Quisp cereal and put Space Ghost on the TV to do this properly.

Quisp was my go to as a kid. Saw it in the store a couple years ago...at $4.98 a box! Doubt mom paid that for it!

Spaaaaace ghost and Frankenstein Junior!

Always loved this guy....Zorak!

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1440808743.669125.jpg

Thanks. Now I have to run to the store so I can watch a Astronut cartoon DVD in style in the morning.

I am sitting here with my daughter watching Star Trek The Animated Series on Hulu.

Back