• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Send me all your monies - Contrail Hybrid Stuff

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawndart

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going through the old motor collection. I will be listing a variety of Contrail, SkyRipper, and RATTWorks hybrid reloads and hardware for sale. Yeah, there will be some HyperTEK stuff. No GSE. Hardware is unused. Most reload packages are unopened.

Last edited:
FOR SALE

Contrail hybrid stuff

Everything is new, unused. Reload packs but one ( H-300///) have not been opened. Hit me via e-mail with your best offer - dalewindsor at gmail.com

Reload Packs

1 G-300-PVC/H303-PVC for fast nozzle
1 H-222-HP for medium nozzle
1 H-340-SP for fast nozzle
2 I-747/I-7727/J-800 for XXF nozzle
1 H-300-HP/H-277-HP/I-307-HP/J-333-HP for fast nozzle (open bag, no instructions)
1 I-255-HP for 28” case w/medium nozzle
1 I-500-HP/J-555-HP for X-fast nozzle

38mm Cases

1 16”
1 28”

Nozzles

1 Medium
1 Fast
1 X-Fast
1 XX-Fast
1 XXX-Fast
1 Nozzle for I-255-HP and 28” case

IMG_0628.jpgIMG_0626.jpgIMG_0627.jpg
I’d like to sell as a package. I’ve just moved back to the DC-area, so can deliver to any of the local launches around here (MDRA, NARHams, etc.).

Next up: 29mm Sky Ripper and RATTWorks hardware and reloads

An aside, I’m revamping my old model rocket motor website so, if you have any photos, videos, stories, or info on old model rocket motors (including HP, hybrids, sugars and others) that you’d like to share, shoot me an e-mail. I’m especially interested in rockets under power or test stand burns, so we can see the actual flame and smoke (or lack of any. Love those Enerjets!) and not just the casings.

Last edited:
You stay the heck away from my SRS reloads....

I have plenty of loads in all three sizes, I just wanted whatever scraps might be left, seeing as the market is arid with regards to SkyRipper product availability.

*tosses a SRS reload between the two of you*

TO THE DEATH!

On impulse I might have jumped... Must... have... self... control.

FOR SALE

Contrail hybrid stuff

Everything is new, unused. Reload packs but one ( H-300///) have not been opened. Hit me via e-mail with your best offer.

Reload Packs

1 G-300-PVC/H303-PVC for fast nozzle
1 H-222-HP for medium nozzle
1 H-340-SP for fast nozzle
2 I-747/I-7727/J-800 for XXF nozzle
1 H-300-HP/H-277-HP/I-307-HP/J-333-HP for fast nozzle (open bag, no instructions)
1 I-255-HP for 28” case w/medium nozzle
1 I-500-HP/J-555-HP for X-fast nozzle

38mm Cases

1 16”
1 28”

Nozzles

1 Medium
1 Fast
1 X-Fast
1 XX-Fast
1 XXX-Fast
1 Nozzle for I-255-HP and 28” case

View attachment 270830View attachment 270828View attachment 270829
I’d like to sell as a package. I’ve just moved back to the DC-area, so can deliver to any of the local launches around here (MDRA, NARHams, etc.).

Next up: 29mm Sky Ripper and RATTWorks hardware and reloads

An aside, I’m revamping my old model rocket motor website so, if you have any photos, videos, stories, or info on old model rocket motors (including HP, hybrids, sugars and others) that you’d like to share, shoot me an e-mail. I’m especially interested in rockets under power or test stand burns, so we can see the actual flame and smoke (or lack of any. Love those Enerjets!) and not just the casings.

Do you have prices?

1m.gif

Better get your bids in... Next words out of his mouth will be "100 Billion Dollars..."

Last edited:
Back