• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vintage Syner-Jet

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimzcatz

Boss, Carolina Rocket Mafia
Reaction score
Part of the Big Score 2015. I am willing to part with some of these if there is any interest. I havent tested any yet, but I plan to. All hardware comes with 2 spacers each.

*Syner-Jet Stuff*

Qty Size Designation
5 24 80/100/120 Hardware
5 24 G-117 Reloads - 1 not complete

4 29 40/80/120 Hardware
4 29 165/200/240 Hardware
9 29 G90 (120Ns) reload
9 29 H220 (240Ns) reload

2 38 480/600/720 Hardware
2 38 120/240/360 Hardware
9 38 I166 (360 Ns) reload
7 38 J347 (720Ns) reload

FB_IMG_1440610285074.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Jim!

Threaded closures or snap rings?

I'm interested in a couple...not the whole lot;).

-Eric-

Any chance of getting photos for my motor history website?

Yes, I'm working on updating and reloading the site soon.

Nice photo.

I attended my first launch at Battle Park, VA in 1990 or 91. Drove up from Atlanta with my son. Almost bought a full set of Syner-Jet reloadable hardware. Never seen anything like HP before. Reloads look I believe a K550 was the BIG flight of the weekend. Went home and ordered (via fax) an AAA Magnum PA Crude from Ross Dunton (Magnum Rockets) and picked up a Vulcan H100SS and an H242HF at my buddy The Architect's launch site in Coffee County, GA. Flew the H100 on Saturday. Ross offered me an Energon L750 right after the flight. Those were the days. :eyepop:

Alas, the motor stuck out the bottom too far. :wink:

I'll take any photos I can get my grubby hands on. And I'll try and do a better job of identifying contributors this time around. Don't mind watermarks and/or copyright notices.

How ironic. I was going through some personal stuff and found a copy of the Syner-jet Reloadable Motor System instructions someone sent me a long time ago. I decided to google Synerjet and came across this thread!

How ironic. I was going through some personal stuff and found a copy of the Syner-jet Reloadable Motor System instructions someone sent me a long time ago. I decided to google Synerjet and came across this thread!

I too would like to have access to that. I found the old catalog and it only addressed the products up to 320 newton seconds. Thanks in advance

Back