Stratologger CF now available with audio/LED port

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondering if you ever got the header and the resistor? 0603 is a form factor for a 1/10th watt resistor, so knowing the actual resistance of the part is also necessary to effect this 'upgrade'.

They told me "Its actually a resistor (33 ohm 0603) at R18." I got the resistor, but haven't had a chance to install it (work is nuts and have a lot on my plate right now).

Are the signals a simple high and low on the logic pin, or is there more to it than that?

Hey everyone.
Has anyone been able to figure out what connector type is used here? This thread died right before we learned the exciting conclusion. :D

Thanks!

Quick update: I purchased a JST jumper wire from Sparkfun (link below), and it fits physically with the connector on the Stratologger CF. I haven't powered up to confirm that I have electrical connectivity, but I will re-post when I do. But so far, it looks like this part should work.

https://www.sparkfun.com/products/8733

Hey everyone.
Has anyone been able to figure out what connector type is used here? This thread died right before we learned the exciting conclusion. :D

Thanks!

Sorry guys...I meant to do it as a winter project, but got seriously side-tracked. Then I had a major reorg in my workbench area and sadly I'm not sure where the parts are now. I'll try to track them down and will update if possible.

Hi again, everyone.
I can confirm that the JST jumper wire from Sparkfun that I linked to above does work. My LED powered on just as expected. As mentioned on the first page of this post, you only use the two wires closest to the word "SWITCH" located on the Stratologger. Pin one is positive and pin two (the one in the middle) is negative for your LED.

Cheers!

Back