Who is the best rocket builder in the world?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Traditionally, Nasa bought parts from contractors and built rockets from the parts. Only recently have they paid companies to produce entire rockets.

-- Roger

My wife. She builds rockets. She helps me build rockets. She lets me build rockets. She encourages me to build rockets! She is the best!

- - Roger

Best answer by far! Roger wins!:clap:

....and I'm jealous!

Much as it pains me to admit it, George Gassaway is right up there with the best. But I still hate his flashing avatar! :rant:

Hey, somebody needs to let tmacklin know that somebody has stolen his TRF account!

Oh, it's not hacked, he really said that?

Wow.

:surprised: :blush: :flyingpig:

Thank you.

- George Gassaway

Of course we ALL know it's me...

*paypals $45,000 to each TRF member* :p

Well, maybe. But has she driven the 5,000 mile round trip to BlackRock? Seven times?

Jim

That's true; Gloria is an amazing rocketeer chick as well! There's a reason I don't get to Black Rock...well...almost ever, and I probably won't be back for a while. Sure as heck isn't me keeping myself away:wink:. Airfest '16 is the best I can hope for in the near future.

Here's to wives that support our hobby...passion....obsession....sickness...mental illness...!

-Eric-

That's true; Gloria is an amazing rocketeer chick as well! There's a reason I don't get to Black Rock...well...almost ever, and I probably won't be back for a while. Sure as heck isn't me keeping myself away:wink:. Airfest '16 is the best I can hope for in the near future.

Here's to wives that support our hobby...passion....obsession....sickness...mental illness...!

-Eric-

I was a bit worried when I told her about the bugs. She'd already heard, and said they would either be gone or we'd kill 'em. Not a problem. There are lots of things I would not be able to do without her.

Jim

I learned alot from Wildman TFish CJ CaveDuck and Wayco

They do give of their time and expertise

Kenny

Latest posts

Back