TRF 2016 Calendar

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackbrandt

That Darn College Student
Reaction score
Just testing the waters again to see if this should be done again this year. :)

Last year they ended up being about $21-22 a person.

I'll also make sure to get these out earlier this year. :p

OFFICIAL CALENDAR SIGN-UP FORM
Submitting this form locks you in for a calendar. Even if you filled out the interest form, please submit this form. This gives me your contact information.

The Photo Submission Thread is now open.
Please submit and second photos at this thread:
https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?128983-TRF-2016-Calendar-Submissions

Last edited:
Matt- I'm in. Thanks for everything you've done for TRF. maybe I haven't been very vocal about it, but you've helped a lot of fellow rocketeers with your tutorials. You are a steely-eyed missile man!

I'm in! I was pretty disappointed when I missed out on it last time.

Also.... I have received permission from Austin to do this.

I hope this goes through again this year. :)

I'd love another calendar for 2016.

I'd like to ask, though, would it would be possible to get one this time where the rocket pics are bigger and not just inset onto a stock background?

I'd love another calendar for 2016.

I'd like to ask, though, would it would be possible to get one this time where the rocket pics are bigger and not just inset onto a stock background?
Yes. I will be working on making it a full photo background versus a small picture.

Joe, I do not accept payment until the calendars have been ordered. Makes it all easier on my part.

Thank you for submissions. Tell your friends, tell your family, tell everyone that you know. :)

Will we be able to have a sneak peak? Maybe there is a link in another thread about the 2015 or 2014 edition where we could see how it looked like in the past?

Anyway, I'd love one to put in my workshop :)

Here's what one of the pages looked like last year....
attachment.php

Remember, photos are decided by the TRF community :) You submit photos, vote on them, and the top photos get calendar spots.

Will we be able to have a sneak peak? Maybe there is a link in another thread about the 2015 or 2014 edition where we could see how it looked like in the past?

Anyway, I'd love one to put in my workshop :)

Keep in mind that the calendar for 2016 will not look the same as the one from 2015 (i.e.- full page pic vs. inset pic)

Yes. Thank you for mentioning that. I will be working closely with VistaPrint to make sure these are actually full size photos. :)

Could the photos be caption free? The descriptions could be with the calendar grid page. It would be less distracting from the beautiful photos!

The official sign-up thread is open. This will close in about a month or so. The exact date will be released closer to time.

OFFICIAL CALENDAR SIGN-UP FORM
Submitting this form locks you in for a calendar. Even if you filled out the interest form, please submit this form.

I want to buy one but I'll wait for the USPS (please no UPS, I've had plenty bad experiences and border taxes to pay with them) shipping fees to Quebec City, Canada if you can get them :)

I signed up. My Mom wants to buy me a rocket calendar but, as we all know, no one else makes one. So she told me to buy one and she will pay for it.

I'm 51, she's almost 90. She's still my mom.

Aren't Mom's great?

Back