Cesaroni Certification Special only available for certain locations??

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skidskid

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I've followed the Rocketry Forum for some time, but now I have the need to make my own post.

I'm going for my L1 certification. I'm constructing my own rocket from scratch, and getting started with HPR along with the rocket and launchpad construction are getting to be quite pricey. More pricey than anything so far is getting started with the Cesaroni/Aerotech world of rocket motors (I know there are more companies - but the many options are overwhelming me right now). At good ol' Apogee, I found that Cesaroni is currently having a certification special for a certification attempt...one free casing with the purchase of the appropriate motor! Wow!! So I've decided to go with Cesaroni for the cheaper hardware. I've run the simulations and it seems that the P38 H120 Red Lightning will work best for my certification attempt. I'm checking out with Apogee, entering my payment info along with the certification special coupon and then...

I'M REJECTED THE OFFER. It tells me:
"The coupon code you entered is not valid for the address you have selected."

What?! What is this?! I did not read anywhere of a location restriction on the special offer. I live in Utah somewhat south of Salt Lake City, btw. Should I look somewhere besides Apogee? Or is this for real? I'm emailing Apogee about this right now. If some blessed soul here on the forum could help me out on this one, that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks everyone!

Call Apogee, Tim and Company are very friendly and helpful, they will get it straightened out for you.

Thank you. I called and got a response much faster than waiting for a reply to the email. XD

A girl there at Apogee told me it's a problem they've been having with their system. She told me to just add that I'm ordering the certification special in my notes for my order and that they'll refund me for the price of the case!! Thanks for the tip!

Well, problem solved. Now this thread is up for anyone having the same problem.

Something best learned early on with rocketry:

More often than not, you will get faster results CALLING most vendors. They are one or 2 man operations and are working on stuff....not surfing e-mails.

That is usually done before work & checked on late....

Want instant gratification...pick up the phone and dial.

Back