That Madison website for cheaters

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mushtang

Premium Member
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Today my wife caught me on the Dolly Madison website. It was a real Zinger! I've been doing so good lately and I told her I wasn't actually cheating, just looking at the tarts. The buns on there look SO good. It's not like she caught me with my fingers in a pie.

Link to the Madison web site

I assume she hasn't found out about Little Debbie or the Doublemint Twins!

I had to break up with the Morton Salt girl when the doctor told me to watch my blood pressure.

I'm sure she suspected you when she caught you with Suzy Q and those two Cupcakes. You really should have stayed away from those HoHos.

Of course we all heard about those Ding Dongs that were caught hanging around a couple of Mini Muffins and the Twinkies, just after dunking those Donettes... It all Snow Balled from there... They (of course) blamed it on the Hostess and her Honey Buns.

Damn! It's after 1am, and now I've got a craving for junk food.

Last edited:
My old heart just can't take that kind of affection these days. Although I did get freaky with Aunt Jemima last Sunday morning !!

I was having a go with Mrs. Butterworth one morning, then the rest of the family walked in. Turned into a 4-some really quick.

Okay look, the only reason I'm member of the Ashley Madison site is because at the time I was unfamiliar with the internet and I was planning a trip to the cities of Ashley and Madison in Wisconsin.

You guys are too much!

The best part about this whole scandal... The article about all the divorce lawyers "gearing up" for the onslaught of cases they're expecting to come out of it. Too funny!

The best part to me is the extreme hypocrisy revealed about some parading their morality while leading campaigns to degrade other people on a national scale.

Last edited:
I just read that there were 2 suicides in Canada, Supposedly connected to the hack / reveal.

JD

Little Debbie didn't mind when I was gnawing on her her Fudge Brownies, but when she caught me with a mouthful of Chocolate Kisses, she blew a fuse!

I prefer a good sausage....

15416186259_a67b15e9b4_z.jpg

I soooooo don't want to go here----I'm going to be barred---- are we talking about sausages and chocolate now?

My old heart just can't take that kind of affection these days. Although I did get freaky with Aunt Jemima last Sunday morning !!

Thank Goodness it was't Uncle Ben!

And just so everyone's clear on this... Yes, I've been seen with Col. Sanders, but there's been no finger lick'n (he's just an old friend).

Last edited:
It all goes to show that one must be careful where he logs in and out. :eyeroll:

Back