• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wildman 3" Punisher kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skycowboy

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has a Punisher kit that they would be willing to sell... the Wildman site is out of stock.

I would need the seller to ship the kit to Australia...please send me a PM if you're interested.

Last edited:
Call Wildman Hobbies....
Ask him for a kit....
I'm sure he'll make it up for you....

Teddy

Isnt there a Wildman Australia?

Thought he was a multi-national ...

Kenny

Dang it! Been waiting to get paid and now they are sold out :(

Hope Wildman makes more :)

Pretty sure he can make you one. Did you try calling?

He is the kit manufacturer not a distributor. If he doesn't have one....he will make one.

Gee wiz,,,
I wonder how he found out.........lol...

Teddy

Wildman has had a pretty good sale on the Punisher for awhile. It is probably flying off the shelves.

Wildman has had a pretty good sale on the Punisher for awhile. It is probably flying off the shelves.

Heck I am half way looking for a reason to buy another one. Well, until I am reminded of how much rocket work I currently have queued up.

If you're looking for a punisher, stop by my trailer at the next METRA. I'm gonna run a sale on the Punisher, a aeropack retainer, CTI 1 grain motor and the I455 Vmax reload. Price should be firmed up this weekend. All you have to add is some onebadhawk kevlar, some chutes, a couple of rail buttons and your favorite electronics.

If you're looking for a punisher, stop by my trailer at the next METRA. I'm gonna run a sale on the Punisher, a aeropack retainer, CTI 1 grain motor and the I455 Vmax reload. Price should be firmed up this weekend. All you have to add is some onebadhawk kevlar, some chutes, a couple of rail buttons and your favorite electronics.

Now THAT's funny Rick....lol...
The first METRA launch I'm going to miss in,,
I can't even remember when and you running a sale on the rocket that's been making me drool....lol....
( Well,, the Punisher and the Interceptor A.A.D. 98,,, sexy....lol.. )

Thank you for always having everything I need right at the field Rick...
I know that's not easy to do...

Teddy

I455, do the K2045 hah!

Love to do the K2045. One of my favorite motors and a blast in a gizmo. Unfortunately it would break our waiver...

Back