Happiness is ...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flat on by back on the couch:yawn:

Yanks on TV (winning of course):eyeroll:

iPad in hand surfing TRF, Rocketry/RC/Firearm sites & YouTube videos of the same:cool:

I guess it's better than "Smoking cigarettes and watching captain kangaroo" :eyepop:

Oh......& Posting on TRF:facepalm:

Now don't tell me I've nothing to doooooooooo:wink:

A cold beer, a warm body to cuddle with, great chow on the table, wonderful friends to talk to, time to do what I want to, a roof over my head, hitting the field with a bunch of new rockets,....did I say a cold beer? A random call from someone I love that I haven't heard from in years, winning something...(that rarely happens), spending time with what's left of my family,....none of this is in any kind of order....These days, what tops my list is spending time with my best friend. We usually wind up on the same launch field. LOVE YOU MAN!!!

Sleeping in. A rare delmonico with glazed onions and a glass of wine. Building something, especially rockets, but really doing just about anything that combines hands a brain with something to show for it at the end. Petting the cat. Petting the wife. Helping my daughter with her homework and watching her have an aha moment.

Back