pink motor shots

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watermelonman

Reaction score
That's mine, it's EX. ;)

Very nice. :)

Oddly enough you flew that rocket right before "real men fly pink" on another load at urrf2, open the links to RMFP and click back one..... Creepy

Last edited:
Oooh! I like the pink ones!!!

My madcow little john is named T-bone and she likes the K 650 pink and the J 316 pink,both kickass motors!

Medium rare please!

Here is the background on my phone:
ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1440108684.699758.jpg
CTI K650 on a slightly kit bashed Madcow Level-2. I flew it for breast cancer awareness month last year. Flew to around 7,300'.

I nearly did not ask, figuring I would get yelled at to forum search. Glad I did, this turned into a great little gallery!

Can anyone confirm if the grains are homogenous, or a mix of red and blue like some speculate?

The Loki J1026 Loki Cocktail I flew at LDRS was 3 blue grains, and 3 red.

19331251086_bcb48cfb5a_z.jpg

They are blue and red, I have taken apart.
Stack of blue with 1 red.

I can also confirm its set up this way. That's why you only find them in 5grain cases, 4 blues stacked on a red. Except the 24mm case of which there is no 5grain case. So my guess is 5 blues stacked on top of a red.

I forgot to add mine too! Same J316 motor in a 3" MAC Rayzor, 3467'. Great motor, surprisingly fast liftoff as well.
P1010923 - Version 2.jpg
P1010924 - Version 2.jpg

Just received a J316 AND K650 from Wildman. Looking forward to flying at least one of them at URRF this summer.

Back