Having too much fun making pens

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's another I made for a friend here in the States.
The colors and general detail of these pens reminds me of Captain Nemo's vessel in "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen".

Glad to see you're staying busy and productive during the drought-enforced rocketry hiatus.

The colors and general detail of these pens reminds me of Captain Nemo's vessel in "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen".

Glad to see you're staying busy and productive during the drought-enforced rocketry hiatus.

Yeah, SARG finally gets a launchsite, and they have to cancel the first launch. LUNAR cancelled theirs, too. And I'm not able to go to Fresno, so I don't know when I'll be launching anything.

Yeah, SARG finally gets a launchsite, and they have to cancel the first launch. LUNAR cancelled theirs, too. And I'm not able to go to Fresno, so I don't know when I'll be launching anything.
I got an email from ROCKONN announcing a launch later in the month. Thinking about going...

I got an email from ROCKONN announcing a launch later in the month. Thinking about going...

I get their emails too. I'd love to go, but can't make the drive. I think it's a little longer than Fresno. Too bad, I love the Nevada desert.

Back