• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AirFest or Bust kit sale!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldschool77

Reaction score
OR: How I Learned To Accept My 2015 Flying Season Is Over!
The following are all Wildman kits. This is a C.O.D. sale. All transactions to be completed at AirFest. You don't like what you see then is no exchange. Personal info to be swapped via PM. I need to sell a minimum of 2-3 kits to make the trip worthwhile (Not necessarily 1 buyer) . If the 2-3 kit min. is not met I reserve the right call a "No Sale''. I may? entertain shipping.

2009 or 10: DS mini w/Pnc.-Opened, beveled upper fins $37$34
WM Jr. w/Pnc-Ply CRs, FG Bulkheads $83$79
The following have black epoxy in the FG NC tip.
2011: Wild Child-Unopened but missing CRs & LLs $37$34
Wild Thang Jr-* $83$79
DS Jr.- * $83SOLD
* I only have 1 set of hardware. First buyer gets it!
The airframes are I believe to be G-10 not G-12
Sale ends midnight CST 9/3/15

Last edited:
If you are going to AirFest I can deliver. All offers requesting shipping will be first in line if I receive no AirFest delivery offers. I will also honor any price reductions I may make to those that have requested shipping. Otherwise it will be after it's over before I will consider shipping/prices. Will clarify further as needed! Thanks for looking!

Whoops! Yes the Wild Thang is also a Jr!
Remaining Jr's reduced by $4 & DS Mini/Wild Child reduced by $3. I want these sold!

Last edited:
Tony
It was nice to meet you at A.I.R.Fest. Thanks for the selling me the DS Junior kit. Not sure yet how I will build it but it might end up as the second stage of a 54mm Minimum Diameter booster I have. :smile:

Back