TCC Helm 08/15

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watermelonman

Reaction score
Anyone else in for TCC a couple Saturdays from now? We could use a hand, especially with trailer towing.

My L3 attempt is scheduled! Jitters have yet to start.

What motor are you planning for your L3?

I hope to attend, but not totally sure yet. I have an I216 for my Frenzy, I540 for my Warlock, and will probably launch my Magg on an I236 if I go. I'm also building an extended dual deploy Leviathan, which I might fly on an H255.

Last edited:
M1350 white lightning or M1101 white. Either way I want about the smallest M made, seeing that I have a 4 inch airframe and want it back!

M1350 white lightning or M1101 white. Either way I want about the smallest M made, seeing that I have a 4 inch airframe and want it back!

Did you mention you flew it on K740s at Aeronaut? The M1830 would also be a nice launch with the same propellent. Either way, it should be a great flight.

Did you mention you flew it on K740s at Aeronaut? The M1830 would also be a nice launch with the same propellent. Either way, it should be a great flight.

Oh, the K740s were in my Nike Smoke. The M1830 and friends, I am quite interested in, but more for Black Rock than Helm.

Oh, the K740s were in my Nike Smoke. The M1830 and friends, I am quite interested in, but more for Black Rock than Helm.

Just saw the Nike K740 photo, that motor is very impressive. I just ordered a Punisher and now I know what motor to fly in it...

I'm definitely going to attend. I'm planning to fly:

LOC Warlock-I540WT (low and slow on a full I with 140 lbs of thrust)
MCR Frenzy-I216CL (redundant RRC3/SLCF, dual deploy to about 2500')
Modified Leviathan-H255WT (SLCF, dual deploy to about 2000')
LOC Mini Magg-I236 Blue
Possibly-Mega Blue Max on H53Y or H151R
Possibly-MCR Mozzie on F20W

54 4 grain? Definitely! I'm probably going to fly a few I's and a 38 6XL first, but maybe sometime early 2016 we could drag race them.

Perfect! Mine is an unused spare set hanging out and waiting for you.

However, we may not be able to launch Saturday. We have no one to pull the trailer yet. Anyone out there able to help?

Perfect! Mine is an unused spare set hanging out and waiting for you.

However, we may not be able to launch Saturday. We have no one to pull the trailer yet. Anyone out there able to help?

Thanks! How much would you like to sell it for?

Unfortunately I can't help with the trailer...

Last edited:
Back