STICKERSHOCK Grand reopening!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
I posted this in my other thread.. but I figured it needed its own header too..

ALLRIGHTY THEN, its time to make a GREAT ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Stickershock is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am reopening the website to take all orders..

E-mail is up and running [email protected]. (same as it has always been) contact me for custom work!

I WILL NOT be open on weekends. and most Wednesdays (thats Marians day for doctor stuff) So if you contact or order on those days please expect delays in my response.

No more RUSH work.. i used to try and get orders out following day.. I just cant do that right now. so please understand 2 to 3 days for all orders. and most responses.

CUSTOM WORK. in the past I have done most design work for free. I can no longer do that.. now if you need simple custom lettering.. no extra charge. if your custom order is very simple.. such as "I need 3 stripes this color this big" no extra charge. but if you so contact me and say "I have this project.. heres my Idea.. what can you come up with" the first 30 mins of my time is included after that $50.00 an hr to design. That is pretty standard anywhere that does design time.. so I hope that seems fair to everyone! remember I LOVE doing custom rockets.. but I gotta get something for my time. thanks for understanding.

I have a few new items on the website.. Big one "MAC PERFORMANCE" theres a whole page where you can order decals for all his AWESOME KITS (and more coming soon!) WILDMAN... the new AAD 98 and 54 plus the 2.6" DARKSTAR 54MM. and a link for the jayhawk and patriots! Estes Pro Series.. now has its own page, including the NEW Sahara and Scion!

I have been out of the loop for a while. so if there are other new kits out there.. feel free to contact me and make a request, I will do my best to add them to the website when I can..

Remember I still have a day job so my reponse time will be a little slow, and I KNOW there are a BUNCH of you out there that have been waiting MORE than patiently to place orders.. so I am SURE I am going to be swamped for at least a week. I will do my best to get these orders out as fast as I can.. but Please allow a few days!

lastly and most importantly I want to thank ALL of you for your thoughts prays and wishes for Marian.. its been tough and she still has a long way to go.. but ALL of your support has done wonders for her.. and for me..

thank you from the bottom of our hearts..

Thanks for all the support and patience.

Mark and Marian.. no more flying naked now!

Good news, and glad to hear Marian is doing so well!

Mark glad to here your back and most of all Marian is doing well. My rockets are getting sun burned from flying naked.

Good luck to you and family

Hello brother Mark ,very glad to hear the news ,and extremely happy to hear that your dear Marian is doing well.

No major builds right now ,but when I gets things going again ,you will be notified.

Take care and send Marian my well wishes !!

Your old pal from the Northlands ;

Paul T

Great to hear Mark,
I don't have anything to order now as we looked after the last week but you know you are my go to guy!

Greg

So glad to hear that things are going well enough for you to get back to your (side) business Mark.

So happy to see you are able to get back to a semblance of your routine. Definitely a good sign!

Cheers,
Michael

Glad to hear you're back and things are going well! Many thoughts and prayers for you and your family

Last edited:
Again thank you for all the well wishes! I feel like im back in the captains chair!

2009_star_trek_025.jpg

Welcome back! Probably going to direct 30% of my paycheck every week to go into your bank account. :p

Glad to hear you're back and Marian is doing well. I'll be getting a list together. LoL, my PayPal account has been waiting...

Hey Mark,

So glad to hear Marian is doing better and your back from MOAB! I tried that flying naked thing and scared everybody off the field:facepalm:. I'm sure you won't have enough to keep yourself busy, so I'll have to release a couple new kits.:wink: Welcome back!

Mike & Patty Crupe
MAC Performance Rocketry
FLY CANVAS!

My first order has already been placed, and a second is in the works.

As with everyone else, my thoughts continue to be with Marian and you Mark.

Steve

THanks guys and thanks for the orders. im gonna be busy this week!

just a bump to keep this out there!

Mark and Marian!

Sure is great to have you back Mark.....
Back in the vynil and back at home....

Teddy

I got a quick order in yesterday, great to have you back Mark! We have a couple of other rockets that need to be repainted and sticker-shocked, will be adding them in later.

Back