STICKERSHOCK Grand reopening!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear your wife is on the mend. Hope to be ordering soon, glad your back.

Great news! I'm glad to hear the good news...

Ok, let me get my act together here, and see about ordering some stuff some time...

Hello brother Mark ,very glad to hear the news ,and extremely happy to hear that your dear Marian is doing well.

No major builds right now ,but when I gets things going again ,you will be notified.

Take care and send Marian my well wishes !!

Your old pal from the Northlands ;

Paul T

Dude where you been?

Fantastic news Mark!! As usual, hugs and kisses, and keep gettin better.

Alrighty guys its the weekend so I just want to put this back up on top!

thanks for all the orders so far..

Mark and Marian

I am so --SO-- very glad to see this thread... not only does it mean Marian's doing better... it means we can get stickers!

Later!

--Coop

Got my order in (after a couple of years of lollygagging) ! Can't wait to received them!

Thanks Guys. had a rough weekend. got lots of orders (thanks so much!)

I'll be getting them shipped ASAP!

I'm glad we can kick some orders your way. The Wildman Interceptor and the Madcow Super DX3 decals you did for me are going to look great. The DX3 is getting a little "different" paint job, while the Interceptor is going to be stock. I think you'll like them.

Mark,,
I keep waiting for this thread to "lull" a bit to post so I can give it a bump....
It just hasn't slowed down....
I am so happy for ya Mark....
You sure must be glad to be home,, hangin with the wifey.....

Teddy

Cant wait to see them Toni!

Ted.. you dont know how much better I feel having some time at home for Marian.. so im broke but the bills are paid.. and shes getting better.

money.... it come second right now!

Maybe in a few months the you and yours and me and mine can get the Laguna and the vette and take a nice long vacation cruise

WWWWHHHHAAAATTTT.....
Let's freakin go man.....
Don't tease me like that Mark,,, lol.....

That's funny,,
We're not 20 anymore...
How'd you like to drive a Vette 2500 miles now,,, lol...

Teddy

I rode my R1 (bike) about 2 hours. I feel OLD as heck when I get off.. but then again its not made for comfort..

I must be old when im thinking about trading it in on a nice BMW cruiser bike!

There is no doubt,,
that thing puts your hips out of joint,, right ???

Lol...

Teddy

Seems as if I'm always missing the current threads until I spend hours catching up. Hurray for Mark and Marian!!! Hope to see you guys at Las Vegas Ofest!

There is no doubt,,
that thing puts your hips out of joint,, right ???

Lol...

Teddy

and then some. but its a blast to ride!

Seems as if I'm always missing the current threads until I spend hours catching up. Hurray for Mark and Marian!!! Hope to see you guys at Las Vegas Ofest!

HEck YES.. and we want to get out to more OTHER launches as soon as she is ready to do some traveling!

hope to see you on the grasslands again! slap Tim on his bald head when you see him!

Received my order from Mark today. Everything seems to be good. Can't wait to get them on the rockets! Thanks Mark for the quick service.

Figured it out. It's because it's a vendor thread. I was able to post the pics in the infamous Airfest thread.

One rocket completed with decals. Other set of decals are patiently waiting for rocket to be repainted. Should be done in a few weeks. Thanks Mark!

Dude where you been?

Fantastic news Mark!! As usual, hugs and kisses, and keep gettin better.

I was on hiatus, but always checking in ,and still flying ,sometimes .....NAKED !!

Should have an order some time before Christmas ,hopefully our Cdn dollar won`t still suck !!

Take care Mark

Paul T

Last edited:
I can tell you that one definition of torture is to be overseas on assignment for 5 weeks knowing that I have one of those famous flat shipping boxes full of goodies from Mark awaiting my return. I am sitting in front of a cafe in Munich and my mind keeps drifting into thoughts about how cool the True Villain is going to be and how I wish I could be working on it right now! There has to be something wrong with me...

Cheers,
Michael

Back