Happy Birthday Hornet Driver !

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, Thanks so much ! Sorry I've been out of the loop lately. I'm busy with the wife's Dragon. I promised it a couple years ago and finally got around to it. It's QUITE THE PROJECT!!! My first endeavor into paper mache clay---what a learning curve !! Here are a few pics--she wanted a princess dragon--what ever that is? She's going to end up with a Queen Warrior Dragon. She's happy with it , so that's a good thing ! The base color will be white but shading is a challenge, I've figured out less is better. I might have another month of work left on it, along with the figure and set. Any way, she has a saddle, armor, and a little attitude--20150730_195503.jpg20150730_194702.jpg20150730_194657.jpg20150730_195509.jpg---for scale--the wingspan is about five feet !!! Thanks again gang, much appreciated !! ---H

Why am I not surprised that that thing is a work of art ? Beautiful !

I keep eyeing that enormous dragon and can't believe the details that went into it. I create paper art myself and I'm really inspired by your creation.

Latest posts

Back