A key to being more creative

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely. positively not! Only pure rocket science here that is completely backed by solid math. No comedy because I just don't get it. Like Sheldon on the Big Bang Theory I get it maybe 18.43 to 18.65% of the time. Keep it concise, understandable, family oriented and stay with in the box! Everything should read at least like a 300 level college engineering text book. Please, no short cuts, pods, unorthodox techniques or pictures of sloppy, unorganized work areas. I am very sensitive and need lots of emoticons so I am absolutely, positively sure you are all not making fun of me. Any deviation from the straight and narrow and you are a no good Troll, subject to summary banning at my request. Yes, my action figures keep me safe and the collection does include a few Care Bears. Sarcasm is unscientific, always mean-hearted and should be completely and utterly banned, except maybe in undergraduate Liberal Arts Colleges.:eyeroll:

Wonder how much that study cost the taxpayers...

That money would have been better spent...

Studying polar bear sex organs...

sarc off

The best thing about this article is this face:

sarcasm_header.jpg

Oh, yeah. That is just sooooo sarcastic. That's the most sarcastic face I have ever seen. It's just the most realistic expression ever. It doesn't look at all like a cheap stock image from the "Sarcastic Face" collection at LameFace.com. I bet she can do a really good sexy duck-lips pouty-face too.

Sarcasm; because hitting people with a 2 x 4 is frowned upon.

I am fluent in three languages; English, profanity and sarcasm.

The best thing about this article is this face:

sarcasm_header.jpg

Oh, yeah. That is just sooooo sarcastic. That's the most sarcastic face I have ever seen. It's just the most realistic expression ever. It doesn't look at all like a cheap stock image from the "Sarcastic Face" collection at LameFace.com. I bet she can do a really good sexy duck-lips pouty-face too.

Oh Yeah Baby! That face makes me RANDY! Its shaggeriffic!

Oh Yeah Baby! That face makes me RANDY! Its shaggeriffic!

I think this face might be meta-sarcastic. They asked her to make a sarcastic face, and she is just so sarcastic, that she couldn't help but be sarcastically sarcastic.

THIS IS THE BEST THREAD EVER!!! :grin:

I don't get it! This is the worst thread EVER! I can't decide if the grin is for sarcasm, if he is serious, or that he is laughing directly at me. I'm so paranoid and confused now! Help me mods! Lock down this thread! OMG! I am now down to 18.39%! At the current rate of decline this will end up my worst month ever!

I don't get it! This is the worst thread EVER! I can't decide if the grin is for sarcasm, if he is serious, or that he is laughing directly at me. I'm so paranoid and confused now! Help me mods! Lock down this thread! OMG! I am now down to 18.39%! At the current rate of decline this will end up my worst month ever!

Can you be any calmer? ;)

Hmmm, I detect a hint of sarcasm about that study on sarcasm.

Sarcasm; because hitting people with a 2 x 4 is frowned upon.

I am fluent in three languages; English, profanity and sarcasm.

Great quote. I have to remember this so I can explain to people that I am tri-lingual!

Seriously though, that's about all I am getting from this thread. That and confirmation that Ivy League universities are so, so necessary (sarcasm) so we can get cutting-edge critical research studies like this (sarcasm again) that the key to being creative is sarcasm. Really? The key to being more creative is DOING SOMETHING like building and launching a rocket instead of spending time staring at your smart phone surfing the internet reading about important research (sarcasm) from Harvard. Turn off your freaking smart phone, unplug, look around, go outside, smell the roses, star up at the clouds, and breathe the fresh air. That's where creativity comes from!

PS. I was up just before dawn and saw the full moon setting. I don't know if I'm any more creative because of it, but I was awed as always. I hope we get back there some day. Creative people got us there, and hopefully will again.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back