• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aurora- 38mm High performance MD

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

conman13

Reaction score
This is an all carbon/kevlar rocket with carbon fiber fins, they were all made from "scratch" and are extremely strong. Im not going to go into much detail here because I have an entire thread with the entire build process and plenty of pictures. It was designed to fly around the Loki K1127 38/1200 motor but I will not be able to fly it and I'd rather know its in someones hands who will actually get to fly it. I'm asking $120 + shipping. I also have a loaded K1127 in its case already and will make a special deal for anyone who will actually fly the rocket on this motor. The special deal will be $240. This includes a brand new case/nozzle/plugged forward closure, the loaded motor and the rocket this is $80 off "retail". I will be at the mars launch on August 22nd if anyone is interested in getting it there otherwise I'm located in 12054 and may be willing to meet up depending on the distance.

https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?68946-Aurora-38mm-MD-rocket

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1431273660.272242.jpgImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1431273605.531694.jpgImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1431273540.973716.jpg

Last edited:
Connor,

You may want to post some pictures of the rocket as it is today, that may help you sell it. Secondly, the motor will probably sell on its own at a launch at that price!

Of course, you could always hold on to it and fly it at URRF next year...

Connor,

You may want to post some pictures of the rocket as it is today, that may help you sell it. Secondly, the motor will probably sell on its own at a launch at that price!

Of course, you could always hold on to it and fly it at URRF next year...

Thanks, I will post some pictures later! I'm getting out of rocketry for the time being as I'm graduating next year and need $$ for college and my car.

Thanks, I will post some pictures later! I'm getting out of rocketry for the time being as I'm graduating next year and need $$ for college and my car.

Not only completely understandable,, but to be expected I guess...
I must admit I am sorry to hear this Connor...
Will you promise to stay in touch every now and again,,,
maybe come to a big launch once a year....

( Just don't bring any anodized split links,,, lol ... )

Teddy

I hope you enjoy collegiate life, and stay involved in rocketry even if it's only as a spectator. I'll bet there are people who could use your advice, too, even if you aren't capable of spending any money for the next few years.

Looks like an awesome rocket. I am tempted, but think I'll have to pass for now.

SOLD!

Thank You everybody. Teddy for sure we'll stay in touch. I will still be lurking the forum but i just won't be building much. I hope to be able to make URRF next year even if it is just to spectate. HAHAHA never again will i use anodized quick links!! Rookie mistake :facepalm:

Be very safe Connor....
Make smart decisions......

Teddy

Back