Midwest power date?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick@JET

Reaction score
Can someone post dates for Midwest power? The website is from 2014 and QCRS is TBD
Thanks

Good thing for me my children have outgrown Trick-Or-Treating. Speaking of which will Wildman be passing out grown up Trick-Or-Treats? (I will have goodies on hand of course)
Folks with little ones may have some logistical issues to contend with.

Midwest Power has always fallen on [or close] to Halloween. Having the entire flight line bringing candy and being prepared for trick-or-treaters might be a good idea. I for one, will be going home on Saturday to spend time with my kids. Not everyone has the luxury to do that as they may have a longer drive.

The old Danville launch used to be on Halloween week end. It would be interesting during the after flight dinner and Mini BOD meeting seeing some folks in costumes.

I think everyone in attendance should bring a bag of candy, I know I'm more likely to go if my daughter can dress up and trick or treat on site.

Heck, I'll dress up in a costume if Tim the Wildman is giving out free motor reloads at his trailer.

Actually, i will bring candy for the kids, as my kids will be there as well (not sure if they'll be in costume or not)

Back