A2Z Hobbies

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woody's Workshop

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about them?
I've tried for a couple weeks now to access their web page and it just says it down for the rest of the day.
I hope they haven't fallin to the way side.
Thanks for any enlightenment about this vendor anyone can provide.

I haven't ordered anything from them in a couple years. I stopped because they were so slow at getting the ordered shipped. 3 weeks plus once I called to cancel the order because they were taking to long also very little communication with the buyer. They never return emails or calls I would think twice about buying anything from them...I had nothing but bad experiences and I wouldn't do any business with them.

I have never had an issue with an order. They communicate when it ships and the product always arrives.

No issues.

I don't trust any vendors that don't communicate. There are to many other venders out there that keeps in touch with the buyer. Most of all things that keeps me going to a good vendor is when they acknowledge and thanking me for coming back for there business. Shop around. I would move on to another vendor and save your self from grief.

Back