A big warm welcome to Onebadhawk !!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCP

Reaction score
I hope all of you can give Onebadhawk a big warm TRF welcome as the latest dealer for SC Precision products, specifically the Airfoil Rail Guides which will be on his shelf in a few days.

Some of you may recall the thread here where his harness destroyed an eyebolt (not on purpose!). Thats the kind of product Teddy makes! See his stuff here: https://www.onebadhawk.com/

I hope the trend continues and I can continue to get 1) more efficient for the dealers and customers, 2) make more products!

Thanks and welcome, Teddy, and thanks to all my customers.

lol...
That's funny John,,,
I was sayin woo hoo too.....lol...

Thank you so much Scott...
It's a personal thing for me..
I always believe in "The Best" ...
I believe "The Best" is always less expensive then buying inferior twice..
And "The Best" is always a pleasure to use,,
and it lasts longer then inferior...

You're airfoiled rail guides are all I have ever used on any of my rockets because of this line of thought..

They are most certainly "The Best" and I will carry them proudly..........

Teddy

I have a custom OneBadhawk harness in my Wildman Extreme DarkStar, that was my level 2 rocket.

I also have them in almost all my other rockets, the workmanship is first class.
I have never had any issue with them and would not consider any other harness.

I'm looking in the next couple of months to start on my level 3 rocket and it too will have a Onebadhawk harness along with the airfoiled rail guides.

SWEET!!!! This means I can upgrade all my rockets now when Teddy is out recovering his rockets!

I have them on a ton of rockets...this crappy photo seems to be the only one I have showing them. I need to fix that.

This is after the second Mach flight in a day for this rocket's #1 and #2 flights. K1127 and a J510. Kinda torched the end of the tube. :) (now covered in JB weld.)
17175862504_c5ff7b019c_c.jpg

hahahahahahahhah..

No way man,,
That ain't flyin Dave...
I've got Riley's son for a body guard...
You wait till he puts the moves on ya.....lol...

Teddy

Two weeks?! Crazy! Like you've been working to bail people out of a bind or something...

hahah,,
No kiddin Tony,,
And I still have things to do to the site that I haven't done...
I think you can work on a site perpetually,, lol..

Teddy

Back