name my monster

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

name my monster

• Extreme Competitor

• Mega Nuke

• OMG L3

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.

watermelonman

Reaction score
Usually I build from kits, frequently bashed but not to point of obvious or feeling the need for a new name. So typically my rockets fly as whatever the manufacturer specific.

This time is a little different. Wildman made me a special kit. The rocket is huge, by my standards. Also its second flight should be an L3 attempt. So, I figure it deserves a name this time around.

The kit itself is comprised mostly of Wildman Extreme and Competitor parts. The end result will look like an upscale of my beloved Nuke Pro Max. Or I could give it an entirely different name. What do you think?

Should be something from "other". Extreme Competitor may be accurate, but that's too easy, and it's not exactly a Nuke Pro-Max. Also, as this was built buy Wildman, a wild name might be appropriate. Two that come to mind are "Abomination" or "Trainwreck". Also, bear in mind I haven't had my coffee yet....

Phil L.

Is there a paint scheme you were thinking about, that could have bearing on it.
you could call it "The Monster of ___________". Insert one: town, street, apartment complex.

good to meet you, I was the guy who parked behind you at the TCC launch.

"Nuke the Competition"
"Frankenrocket"
"WTF?"
"Wildman Custom"
"Wildman Extreme Custom Nuke Competitor"
"Lagrange"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back