CTI O8000

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azizi

Reaction score
Hi there,

Does anyone here happen to have a image of a CTI O8000 reload and the hardware? Even better would be pics of the assembly and a pose shot.

Why?

11.04.09.15.02.36 - IMG_1423_2.jpg 11.04.09.15.15.52 - IMG_1442.jpg

You flying one?

100_8577.jpg 100_8583.jpg

100 million dollars please!

100_8594.jpg

This one flew at Red Glare couple years back...Wildman Mega Darkstar.

WT on nozzle for "white thunder"

No, I am not flying one (>6000$!) but I just thought it would be interesting to see some pics.

No, I am not flying one (>6000$!) but I just thought it would be interesting to see some pics.

Wildman had a P for sale at one point for $1500... IF (big IF) he still has one next spring just maybe....

I have one.
It belongs to some Brit who did not launch at BALLS due to weather. We are to bring it back this year for another try.

M

I have one.
It belongs to some Brit who did not launch at BALLS due to weather. We are to bring it back this year for another try.

M

Does the reload have separate propellant grains that you glue together or does in have those black casings that CTI uses in the smaller reloads? Also, could you get some pics?

It is a long story. Suffice it to say that USR has an unfortunate reputation of claiming to have things that they don't. Jeff was slightly off - the buzz term is "model airplane parts"

This link can help explain a bit.

While this really should be the past, a few folks (myself included) will sometimes give into the urge to take a pot shot.

It is a long story. Suffice it to say that USR has an unfortunate reputation of claiming to have things that they don't. Jeff was slightly off - the buzz term is "model airplane parts"

This link can help explain a bit.

While this really should be the past, a few folks (myself included) will sometimes give into the urge to take a pot shot.

As much as I dislike having to say this but we won, after a 10 year fight, an exclusion for APCP from the explosives list. It's a flammable solid. Of course when the action was taken it was listed as an explosive and he lied as to what was packed then tried to weasel out of it. It's the lying part I have a problem with, NOTHING ticks me off more than a liar...

As much as I dislike having to say this but we won, after a 10 year fight, an exclusion for APCP from the explosives list. It's a flammable solid. Of course when the action was taken it was listed as an explosive and he lied as to what was packed then tried to weasel out of it. It's the lying part I have a problem with, NOTHING ticks me off more than a liar...

The lawsuit was against the ATF and revolved around things like possession and use. The above document refers to violations of DOT rules. Those were unaffected by the lawsuit.

Reinhard

I have one.

Did you get any pics of the motor? I gather the flight did not go well...!

I never saw it out of the box. I told them it was sitting behind the truck. Next time I saw it was launching.

M

Back