• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Purple Parrot Rocket- Price Reduced

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

codysmith

Reaction score
Up for sale is an AMW Purple Parrot. I got this as a gift and I really enjoyed building it. I'm now realizing that it's just too small to be flown at my home club on 29mm motors as I wanted. I figured I would sell it and get some more money for new rockets.

About the build:
  • JB Weld Used throughout, minus external fillets which are thin layers of a syringe type epoxy. Trust me, these fins aren't going anywhere anytime soon.
  • Shock cord is kevlar, epoxied to the motor mount
  • Currently no motor retention
  • Nose cone has been swapped out to a LOC Plastic cone as I needed the poly cone for another build.
  • Cone has a 29mm tube epoxied in to allow for shock cord attachment, etc.... the tube doesn't look as bad as it does in the pic below

I'm looking to sell this for $50 shipped obro. I'm selling this way below retail because of the LOC cone and the fact that it is pre built.

Feel free to PM with any questions :)
UPDATE: NO LONGER FOR SALE DUE TO DIFFICULTY SHIPPING!

Last edited:
I should have stated in the original listing that this rocket has 1010 rail buttons.

Well my phone won't let me Pm the pictures I need to send to you Tom so here they are!

1438084828650.jpg

1438084846982.jpg

1438084858283.jpg

1438084873183.jpg

1438084890703.jpg

Back