• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Derek's Mini Tracker

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

codysmith

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am selling one of Derek's mini trackers. I bought the components for this a while back for ~$150 and had Connor assemble it to be used in a MD rocket. The rocket never happened and I have no use for this. I know practically nothing about it other than the fact that some information can be found here: https://www.rocketryforum.com/showt...-for-Smartphones&highlight=Derek+mini+tracker . I would like to sell this unit for $125 plus $3 shipping in the U.S. since it has never flown. If you need more information, feel free to message me and I will do my best to get you an answer.View attachment 268001

Last edited:
Bump.

This is a great tracker, assembled by someone who knows what they're doing. I'm selling it below what I payed and it's never even flown!

Like I said, I've never flown it. I have however tested it using Fastrax backbench and it's worked well on the ground. Maybe Connor can pitch in a few specs? I'll ask him

Back