looking

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul

I have some good leads that have been simi looked over but need a much more in depth searching of Black Brant 2 and Black Brant 1 data from the late 1959- 1961. I have been sent over 50 photos so far including a Black Brant 1 being moved to the pad and inserted on the pad . It is no telling how much more can be found or other sources read about in the files . It just needs some one to take there time and search the files that recognizes Black Brant and related data when they see it . The files are at the National Archives Canada located in Ottawa. There are at least 3 boxes that have NOT been gone through and archived . Just sitting on the shelves. I have hired a independent researcher to go through a box so far but she only was looking for specific materials on the Black Brant . It is no telling how much she overlooked .

You up to do some digging ? :)

Bobby

haha, that sounds like a bit of fun!

I do know they have an actual BB2 hanging in the Science & technology Museum in Ottawa, but I guess you want more "concrete" usage reference materials..

How soon do you need someone to go thru the archived files?

I didn't know there was a BB2 there i thought it was a 2 stage BB4.

There is no hurry just when it is convenient with you . I already have a location and reference starting point for the boxes of materials

Bobby

Bobby, I'd be interested in seeing whatever comes out of your research. I'm sure I'm not alone.

Latest posts

Back