looking

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul

I have some good leads that have been simi looked over but need a much more in depth searching of Black Brant 2 and Black Brant 1 data from the late 1959- 1961. I have been sent over 50 photos so far including a Black Brant 1 being moved to the pad and inserted on the pad . It is no telling how much more can be found or other sources read about in the files . It just needs some one to take there time and search the files that recognizes Black Brant and related data when they see it . The files are at the National Archives Canada located in Ottawa. There are at least 3 boxes that have NOT been gone through and archived . Just sitting on the shelves. I have hired a independent researcher to go through a box so far but she only was looking for specific materials on the Black Brant . It is no telling how much she overlooked .

You up to do some digging ? :)

Bobby

haha, that sounds like a bit of fun!

I do know they have an actual BB2 hanging in the Science & technology Museum in Ottawa, but I guess you want more "concrete" usage reference materials..

How soon do you need someone to go thru the archived files?

I didn't know there was a BB2 there i thought it was a 2 stage BB4.

There is no hurry just when it is convenient with you . I already have a location and reference starting point for the boxes of materials

Bobby

Bobby, I'd be interested in seeing whatever comes out of your research. I'm sure I'm not alone.

Back