• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parachutes Galor -Sold

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott S

Reaction score
Everything has been sold! Thanks to everyone who contributed and good luck with your recovery!

I've got multiple styles and sizes of chutes. Only a few are shown below but all the other sizes are similar in style and material but the colors vary. All the chutes are new, a few are in packages but most are not. Some are dirty from storage. I had to remove some from the packages to confirm what they were. Measurements may be off slightly as I haven't measured every individual chute, they have been grouped by color and apparent size. Feel free to ask for pictures or "how full the box is" if more can easily be packed in.

Chutes will be claimed based on the order PM's are received not postings in the thread.

Listed prices do not include shipping and are for 1 parachute. Preferred method of payment is PayPal. Please include your zip code in the PM to determine actual shipping costs.

I found more blue chutes :facepalm: so everyone who buys gets a FREE 36" Blue parachute

36 inch flat sheet.jpg
Flat sheet nylon parachutes. Similar to LOC
10" red & orange very thin kite nylon - sold
3 - 15" square white chutes with 4 shroud lines made by Steinthal & Co.
sold 18" 1 orange & 1 yellow

sold - 24" ESTES nylon parachute still in the package
0 left -26" flight systems yellow chutes each sold
8 left - 26" orange for 10 sold
14 - 26" grey for
sold - 28" neon green for
1 left - 36" Pink for sold
0 - 36" yellow flight systems for sold
65 - 36" for each (Blue pictured above)
1 left - 40" red for $ sold
1 - 60" Red for $sold

24 inch large spill.jpg
These are panel / fruity style chutes
5 - 18" red & orange very thin kite nylon for
5 - 20" red white & blue for
7 - 24" yellow/white or yellow/blue for (with 10"spill hole - maybe a drogue? in picture)
1 - 34" red yellow/pink/orgn for $ 4 sold (pictured below)

6 panel w spill.jpg

Orange Nylon Streamer with attachment cord at each end
3 - 6" x 60"

Thanks, Scott

Last edited:
PM sent on 2 of the 12" flat panel chutes, and 2 of the 30" X-forms.

Phil L.

58" flat nylon
chute.jpg
there is a small repair that appears to have been made by the manufacturer.

I received my chutes today, all very nice. the blue chutes are a quality flat chute. I have some red dye for synthetics, I may try to make it purple...

Hey Riley - Glad you're happy with everything. Let me know how that purple turns out! Thanks, Scott

I'm surprised a vendor hasn't offered you a price for the whole bundle. Seems like this would be a great buy.

Dan - I didn't realize how much time it takes to sell a large quantity of stuff like this. Makes me appreciate our vendors. I'll be checking in with AMW at the next ESL launch to see if they want what's left.

All - I'm on vacation this week. I'll try to keep quantities up to date but orders won't be shipped out until at least Aug 3rd.

Thanks, Scott

Thanks Scott for the awesome 'chutes! They arrived yesterday and they are great quality for the price :)

Prices reduced on panel chutes (fruity style). These chutes will be offered up to a vendor in 2 weeks, make me an offer!

Scott,

I received my chutes - everything looks great, thanks for offering them at a great price!

Dan

I'm putting the sale on hold to inventory what's left and offer up to a single buyer / vendor.

Thanks to everyone who participated. Scott

wow, talk about getting in last minute! thanks for taking my order last night!!!!

Back