• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kosdon Hardware

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott S

Reaction score
I've come across a few sets of Kosdon hardware that appears to be from the 1990's. A few of the motor cases are wrapped in Los Angeles Times newspaper dated January 1993. There are no thrust ring grooves cut into the cases.

kosdon.jpg

Kosdon 1.jpg

paper date.jpg

2 - 1.5"-640 N*s motors - complete $80
Sold - 2.1"-1400 N*s
Sold - 2.1"-1400 N*s
4 - 2.5" - 2700 N*s motors - complete $100
1 - 2.5"-2700 N*s motor - missing nozzle washer $95

Not sure what shipping costs will be so prices above DO NOT INCLUDE shipping. Actual shipping costs will be added.

Received PM's will be used to determine order of sale, not posts stating PM sent.

Thanks, Scott

Last edited:
Prices reduced on 2.5" hardware. PML or LOC tubing can be used for liners and casting tubes. Some sanding / pealing of the outer layer of the liners is required. 54mm thin walled fiberglass tubing fits the hardware perfectly.

info only...Kosdon 2.5" hardware take the following o-rings ...#226 2.25"OD, .125" thick.

Thanks Eric C for the info..

Tony

The 2.5" motors are rare. When compiling a historical motor file For Kosdon I believe I was told that Kosdon never had any 2.5" loads certified.

The 2.5" motors are rare. When compiling a historical motor file For Kosdon I believe I was told that Kosdon never had any 2.5" loads certified.

Correct, but he made several. I personally enjoyed the K600F and L1650F in an independent setting. Cool motors, glad to see Tony and crew keeping the hardware working! I'll be burning some loads in the hardware later this year as well!

-Eric-

Back