Just how healthy are our vendors and MR industry in general?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know much about Loki - is it more like AMC?

You must not fly high power. Loki is more like an old MOPAR, HEMI powered, NITRO fueled, top fuel funny car that was built for one purpose only...... to BLOW YOUR DOORS OFF! That's how I envision it in my mind anyway. ;-)
Loki has the 3 largest 38mm motors, the 2 largest 54mm motors, and the 2nd & 3rd largest 76mm certified motors available today.

KenECoyote said:
Actually, I think that waiting to buy stuff only on BF/BS is a great idea...I was already starting to curb purchases to save up for that period

Ken, as for the health of the hobby, I could not disagree with that statement more. The rest here is NOT directed at you, but the readers in general.
While these types of people are saving their money months ahead of time for FIRE sales, the small manufacturers & vendors are starving for money they have to have in order to pay purchase orders, rent, bills and other required overhead. During that time, these same manfs & vendors are forced to have their own sales at lost profits just to cover overhead and keep some kind of cash flow going. Most vendors didn't jump on the FIRE sale bandwagon because they thought it was some great idea. No, they were forced to because they had no choice. They realized that if they didn't participate some how or compete against it with their own FIRE sales, they would be left high and dry without any money coming in for many months. If they don't get any or enough cash flow at any period of the year, their business starts going down, or like What's Up Hobbies, a former large west coast vendor, they start selling things off and then closed the doors. It wasn't worth his time and effort just to compete, survive and break even. You must make a profit to do this, and a healthy one to grow.

I myself brought this topic up here about 3 years ago. My concern was the same, the health of the vendors, the hobby and the health of Loki Research. Somehow I have managed to survive but it has been very difficult. If I didn't love what I do, and love being my own boss so much, I probably would have thrown in the towel by now. I have watched as retail prices for HP reloads have been slashed up to 45%, well below my own dealers cost line. I have watched as sales to dealers have plummeted.
Oct 2008-Oct 2009 (the year I worked for Jeff Taylor) dealer sales accounted for 40.73% of all hobby rocketry sales. If you counted the sales I had myself as a "dealer" at MDRA launches, that figure would likely be 45% or higher.
Oct 2013-Oct 2014 dealer sales accounted for 11.94% of all hobby rocketry sales.
Now here's the kicker, my gross sales for both 1 year periods were THE SAME, only I did 29-33% more of the work in sales to customers. The customers have bought the same dollar amount of Loki products, but more so directly from me rather than through dealers. Actually, customers have bought MORE Loki product, because the sales that I have seen in that time period have been at steeper pricing discounts. I have been forced to have sales direct to customers just to keep the cash flow going, keep my bills paid, and develop and pay for new products to keep up with the flurry on new motors flooding into the market. Can someone tell me how my own direct sales have not hurt the vendors who sell Loki Research products? I am sure they have, but when the choice is beg and plead that a dealer buy my product and likely go out of business, or go sell it to the customers myself, pay my bills and keep the doors open, the decision is very easy.

Can anyone tell me how products sold at 45-50% off does not hurt your local small field vendors ability to remain in business? These are vendors that are essential for both new and old clubs to grow, vendors who are essential for the hobby organizations to grow. I have had conversations with dealers on and off for the past two years, telling them if they can't pick it back up, the only option I will have left is to cut them out and sell direct to customers at lower retail prices in order to compete. Do I really want to do that? HELL NO, of course not! But if they aren't moving enough products fast enough, I would have no choice. Why have they not been moving the products? It's simple, because the dealers as a whole aren't making enough profits to afford the inventory, because the market keeps getting flooded with too much cheap products. Too many people save up ALL their AP motor and rocket kit money for these stinking FIRE sales. Do I like them? Of course I don't. It has hurt my business and my dealers businesses greatly. Customers spend almost their whole wad to stock up on goods for the entire year. When I or my dealers have a sale on our websites at 20-25% off, you would be amazed how very few people take advantage of them. That's pretty sad that a 20% off sale does not create much if any interest. I have been told by many, I can't afford it, I spent all my AP money at Black F/S, and there are many more I know who won't buy it because it's not discounted ENOUGH. They know full well if they wait till November, they can get something similar for 10-20% less, less than what my own dealers pay me for my equivalent reloads. How is this healthy for the hobby? Fewer but larger dealers and/or manufacturers are more detrimental to the growth of this hobby than having many more smaller dealers &/or manfs which are spread out over numerous fields and areas.

In my opinion, these sales are done mostly out of greed for customers money, fuel for their ego, and to drive all others out of business. There is no other reason that I can imagine which would justify selling a regular (not brand spanking new) rocket kit at 50% off a retail price or a HP rocket motor at 45% off retail, at a known time you can set your clock to, every year. Discounted prices for increased volume purchases do NOT, I repeat DO NOT account for that steep of a retail pricing discount. I know someone can probably come up with enough excuses to make your head spin and confuse you beyond believe, but simply put yourself in my shoes and their shoes, then ask yourself why you would continually do the same with your own business year after year. The business owners here know the answer to this already. I'm not making excuses here, I'm making factual statements. These are NOT FIRE sales for newly released TV's, electronics, BlueRay discs and other junk mass produced by the millions in China for the entire world to consume. This is a very fragile niche hobby market that is closely scrutinized by government alphabet agencies with many suppliers and land owners scared to death about liability risks. Just this week, the curative which Aerotech sells and uses to cure their propellant is currently unavailable to them because of a liability issue. They don't know when of if they will be able to get it again. That is a HUGE deal, to them, to me, and to many EX hobbyists. It's a MAIN ingredient for making propellant and they can't get it! When running a business on low profit margins just to stay alive and competitive, an issue like that is like having a cardiac arrest. Not that this is Aerotech's situation, but my point is, having a healthy running business is very important in order to weather and survive issues like this that can and always do come up.

When 9/11 happened, you guys remember how we couldn't fly rockets for many months??? (at least that's what I remember) Remember the arbitrary and capricious BATFE ruling on APCP, where for 10 years you had to have a LUEP in order to purchase and store APCP motors? Those two things happened during a time period which I think everyone here would agree was an extremely healthy time for the hobby. If either of those happened today, it would completely freak me out, along with a whole lot of others, and I am certain you would see some doors close up for good.

This issue is very important to me and yes, it bothers me dearly. Those motors I mentioned up top of this post..., that top motor list would be even larger right now if 50-60% of my sales had went to healthy dealers and those dealers were selling it all at retail. They haven't been buying it for one simple reason. They haven't been able to afford the inventory because their profits have been very slim at best. Their money has been mainly tied up in their current stock and the only thing they have been able to afford consistently are the items they know they need for certain, the items that always sell, and the items people have already placed orders to buy. If dealers sold all their stock at retail, there would be even more dealers because it would be well worth their time to carry those products, even the ones that weren't top sellers. (those are the items your dealer never seems to have in stock which the minority of people want) I am very fortunate that I recently picked up another dealer, very fortunate indeed, because for a while there it looked like things were going the other way, away from having any dealers at all. More sales to dealers equals more time for me (less time packing/shipping/billing/emailing/caring for individual customers orders), more time equals more money, more new developments and more newer/better products. Profit is not a dirty word, but greed is. Healthy profit is required to pay for overhead, new product development and new growth. It is also a must in order for new competition to enter the market place. Competition is good for the market and good for the customer. Competition is the opposite of allowing only a sole vendor at your field because they made you a "deal". Overall from what I have seen and the talk I have heard, HPR has not seen healthy profits in about 3 years I would say, and they have steadily gotten worse with these FIRE sales. I can not speak at all for MPR or model rocketry.

John Beans, your post was most excellent and I agree 110%. If I had the money to endure for the long run, and I didn't have products in direct competition with my own priced so ridiculously low, yours is the business model I would follow. Staying afloat has forced me to do otherwise.

Despite all this I have posted above, I have somehow survived. Loki Research's business has slowly been growing from a lot of my own hard work and the help of my customers and dealers, but much slower than it should be. Growing only means the work has gotten that much harder and the hours that much longer. As hard as the work has been though, as long as the hours, days and weeks have been, I am still here. Thank God! If I am lucky, I will have one part or full time employee by this time next year. So if you see me at Airfest, keep in mind, it is my vacation for the year. It's the only one I get. I am going to let my hair down and have as much fun as the KLOUDBusters will let me have. :) If my dealers or I are out of stock on something, you'll have to buy it faster the next time it is in stock. If you buy from us at all, we will be grateful for your support. If you pay us retail, know that you are helping us to cover not only the cost of the product, but the long trip to the field as well. This year, I'll be camping to save a few bucks and enjoy the stars above.

Lastly, this is an extremely important topic of discussion for the manufacturers, vendors and customers alike. It is equally important to all of us in different areas, in one way or another. What one of us thinks may not agree with what another thinks and that is to be expected, but disagreements and heated passions are by no means any justification for locking this thread. Locking this thread, or any like it will only add discontent for the forum and those trying to run the show. If you want healthy vendors and manufacturers, keep these lines of discussion open always, so that everyone can see all sides of the chess pieces at play and make informed conscious decisions about how they spend their money and why.

When Scott goes to his closet to pull out a replacement keyboard, I'll point out Loki motors are indeed badass. If you haven't flown any, do yourself a favor and pickup a 38/240 and fly some H144's. (or a 38/1200 and a J1026 or two....man those are fun) I won't go into too much detail as it's not the scope of this thread, but I really wish I started out with loki.... I'm currently unloading a TON of other brand aluminum right now. If Scott made greens and 29's I'd dump everything else I have. (except the 38/1320. I have a weak spot for that guy :) )

Back on topic, Rocketry has a bunch of small vendors....and it's getting harder for them to survive.... Visibility is good for them...and current TRF policy is hard on the little guy. We need a better way for them to get their name and product out there. A friend of mine is trying to run a small little side thing making products. He put a post up and it got crapped all over it and shut it down. When you're not doing business it's hard to justify ad fees....and it's hard to do business when you're not getting your name out there. The model needs to change here, or we as fliers need to find a better place for vendors to show their wares.

One more thing I'd like to point out. Today's rocketry merchandise will be collectible and expensive in the future after it is not longer made. Don't wait until then to buy it. We tend to take things for granted when they are easily available, then later we complain that the manufacturer is no longer in business.

Today's rocketry merchandise will be collectible and expensive in the future after it is not longer made. Don't wait until then to buy it.

I am not a "collector" I do plan to build almost all of what I own, but this is one reason why I have a few hundred kits in my queue. Buying stuff to make sure I have it before "it is not longer made".

There are many kits I wish I had purchased over the years, but decided to wait, and then they were no more :sigh::cry:

Golly, I thought greed was good and what was good for big business was good fer Merika. I have just built the Mad Cow Sea Wolf I bought at the Black Friday Sale and it is heavy. I'm thinking the adjustable AT "38 special" case that was further discounted online last Christmas, or that starter Pro 38 CTI case I won at the rocketry dinner raffle, might not do for my foray into high power. Time to say Bah Humbug to those holiday sales and look into some boutique MOPAR muscle! Time for some cool motor retention and even more nose weight because the power to lift it is out there. Maybe I am just beginning to understand all this high power stuff.

Don't know much about Loki - is it more like AMC? I hear old Pacers are making a comeback. Hopefully our vendors will do better than the North American Auto industry.

Shirley! You jest? You kidding? In '06 local group hired a mentor to come down and spend a weekend expounding on the art of mixing and brought a 20qt mixer. For $200.00 everyone received a BS 54mm Loki 2800Ns case (Before Scott!:lol:) and three reloads that were fruit of our labor. Two K's and an L. I was a couple months out from achieving L1 status. I volunteered "my" case to test fire one of the motors. Forgot if it was a K or an L. Motor survived and I was able to lift the slag cone off the nozzle inlet in one piece. Still have it. (the motor case and the slag cone) Kurt

I am not a "collector" I do plan to build almost all of what I own, but this is one reason why I have a few hundred kits in my queue. Buying stuff to make sure I have it before "it is not longer made".

There are many kits I wish I had purchased over the years, but decided to wait, and then they were no more :sigh::cry:

Well, Nonetheless, make sure your "heirs" know what the stuff is worth so they can get "something" out of the leftovers when you croak. Kurt

Shirley! You jest? You kidding? In '06 local group hired a mentor to come down and spend a weekend expounding on the art of mixing and brought a 20qt mixer. For $200.00 everyone received a BS 54mm Loki 2800Ns case (Before Scott!:lol:) and three reloads that were fruit of our labor. Two K's and an L. I was a couple months out from achieving L1 status. I volunteered "my" case to test fire one of the motors. Forgot if it was a K or an L. Motor survived and I was able to lift the slag cone off the nozzle inlet in one piece. Still have it. (the motor case and the slag cone) Kurt

I jest not! Shirley is my Aunt's name! Now that I know more about Loki I will have to check them out. MY new BIG THREE: AT, CTI and LOKI! Sorry Estes, I have moved on to high power awesomeness and whoosh popping is now a distant, childhood memory. At least the holiday sales got me in the high power front door and out of the back section of Hobby Lobby! Do holiday sales/specials bring in or help develop new flyers? Are they worth it to the hobby in the long run? Can I break my bad habit of shopping holiday sales? So many questions.

I jest not! Shirley is my Aunt's name! Now that I know more about Loki I will have to check them out. MY new BIG THREE: AT, CTI and LOKI! Sorry Estes, I have moved on to high power awesomeness and whoosh popping is now a distant, childhood memory. At least the holiday sales got me in the high power front door and out of the back section of Hobby Lobby! Do holiday sales/specials bring in or help develop new flyers? Are they worth it to the hobby in the long run? Can I break my bad habit of shopping holiday sales? So many questions.

Scott will be glad to hear that. Kurt

Thanks for the props guys. I aim to please. Found my replacement keyboard David! :p

I'd ask everyone to put themselves in a dealer/manfs shoes. The company you work for.....most of them sell something, be it a service or merchandise. Pretend for a moment that your pay is directly tied to those sales. Without these sales, the company will go under and you will loose your job. That's how it works right? Take a moment and put yourself into that mindset. If your companies products and/or services do not get new sales for the next quarter, you don't get paid, period. When you sell products and/or services at normal retail prices, you make an average, low income living. Nothing exciting at all, but you really enjoy the work, and that alone is what makes it worth while.

Each year your companies major competition has a fire sale and discounts an unlimited amount of the majority of their popular services and/or products. They will sell at least a quarter years worth of products and/or services to the majority of your potential customers. They discount these items up to 50% off the price they normally sell for, what you normally sell them for. 50% For the next quarter, you're going to work like mad trying to sell your product and/or service with little to no luck, because your customers have already taken advantage of the 50% savings. They have been saving, not spending their money with you. They've been waiting for the fire sale for months now. Much of which you do sell will be done so at a 25-35% discount, eating into your already super thin quarterly profits. Your bills are coming due. That 6 month insurance premium is also right around the corner, your gas tank is empty again and the oil still needs to be changed. Your credit card balances are tipping 85% of their max and OH CRAP!!!......what are you going to do now! It's Christmas time and you're expected to buy everyone gifts and travel, and take time off work for no pay! You don't get holiday pay or paid vacation time off. You never do. How do you feel about your competitions annual fire sale and the disruption it causes in your companies market, in your income and your livelihood, in your hobby?

This may sound ridiculous to many of you, but I assure you it has been all too real for some of us, even more so for us full timers. When you see our big sales, it's not because we are doing so well we decided to spread the wealth. In fact it's just the exact opposite. We need money to cover the purchase of materials and/or pay bills and so the sales help us get quick cash flow to cover the expenses. They are ran so we don't loose our customers to the impending loss of sales and profits that is Black Friday/Saturday. I'm sorry to spill the beans here to everyone, but that is the reality here.

I am curious, how many of you customers have bigger stockpiles of rocketry goodies now from the past 3 years of sales than you have ever had before in your life? Do you have a pile somewhere that you don't know when or if you'll ever get to?

All of my real MPR/HPR Black Friday purchases from the past two years have been built; the Mad Cow Sea Wolf and BOMARC. Just need some motors and they will fly. There still are some left over LPR kits from the Estes Christmas sale when they were so cheap I could not resist. They don't count do they? Especially if they are sealed away in a plastic tub they don't count. . . right?

Yep, you buy so much stuff you don't need on Black Friday you end up broke the rest of the year. Lots of unbuilt kits lying around and no motor purchases on the horizon to even think of building and flying them.:sad: Bad, naughty Black Friday sales!

I am curious, how many of you customers have bigger stockpiles of rocketry goodies now from the past 3 years of sales than you have ever had before in your life? Do you have a pile somewhere that you don't know when or if you'll ever get to?

This is why I don't buy stuff until I need it. I've only got 1 unopened kit, and 2 in building stages. Everything else is being actively used. I even buy motors as I use them. After a launch, I may only have 5 or so motors that I haven't burned. Plus, when I find a manufacturer that I like, I stick with them, even if it may cost me a little more. I try to buy things at my local HS when I can.

And Scott, I hope to add one of your 76/3600 cases and a few loads to my arsenal someday...

Ken, as for the health of the hobby, I could not disagree with that statement more. The rest here is NOT directed at you, but the readers in general.

Hi Scott, with all due respect, I think that was taken a bit out of context and I said much, much more regarding other sides before I noted that. You had quite a long response after my quote, so while it stated it is not directed at me, by fault of quoting me, it associates it with me.

Given that, I just want to clear things up that I don't only save for BF/BS and that I buy from almost all retailers/vendors...internet, stores and on-site (in fact, I've spent hundreds of dollars with each group in the past month or two).

Here are some of the rest of my quotes from this thread in case others missed...please note the last one, which is my basic philosophy on this and in a way I was hoping would help the retailers. :)

Here are some of my opinions and hopefully no one takes offense (make rockets, not war!)

-I think it's a great thing if the retailers are doing well, selling more and investing in more. This is great news...much better than hearing about one seller after another closing. A healthy industry offers the buyers more choices and opportunities to get what they want at lower prices. I'm likely responsible for driving their sales with all the purchases I've been making!

-Selling is hard...don't just consider materials cost. An egg or potato is less than a dollar, but to cook it takes time, work, a stove/oven, gas, storefront, etc. There is more than just raw materials cost. I was an Ebay PowerSeller a decade ago and I would spend hours finding the correct box to ship an item...no kidding...hours. There is also loss...I give high kudos to retailers who have excellent customer service and will ship replacement parts if missing/lost/damaged/screwed up by me, etc. Just because they have a crazy sale from time to time doesn't mean that they can survive by always selling so low and I appreciate it when they do. I really, really appreciate it.

-Some sellers have low prices, but then their customer service and inventory is terrible. Others charge more, but have excellent customer service and there are some that even have both. After having month+ dealings with low-price sellers who don't have what I ordered in stock, I'm thinking the few bucks I've saved really wasn't worth it.

BTW - I have a Marketing Management degree...however it doesn't mean I always know what I'm talking about.

Post I was quoted from:
Hi Dave,

Actually, I think that waiting to buy stuff only on BF/BS is a great idea...I was already starting to curb purchases to save up for that period; however most people don't or can't do this. I also buy a lot of items "off-season" as well as on clearance and I never think that the people paying full price for those items are "not-smart" ;), but instead I think that I'm a saavy shopper who buys wisely. Just like couponing, it's not for everyone, but for those who can do it, they make off very well and in some cases (of couponing) can even get products for free.

Yes...goes to show you that you should appreciate every day above ground, enjoy life (fly rockets!) when you can and maybe sometimes it isn't so bad to buy things now even though they're not on sale.

Finally, Thank you Scott for being one of those "retailers who have excellent customer service" I praised earlier. I fully understand how difficult it can be and I hope that if things ever get tough again, you remember that your customers really appreciate you and your company. :handshake:

Last edited:
Ken,

First, thank you very much for the compliment. I try my best to always please my customers.

Yes, I did take your statement out of context from the rest of your post, simply because that's what most people see and think. That's where the focus is. One only needs look at the many different threads that are started each year with a flurry of posts by frenzied hobbyists about BF BS to know that there are many, many people who are reflected in those two statements. That is why I singled those statements out. It is also why I said it was not directed all at you, but the reader. I know most of the people who are really taken in by these sales are the ones who are reading here, and not posting.

These sales are operant conditioning. Shoppers have been being conditioned to expect these kinds of sales on given products at a given range of discounts at given times of the year. If they don't wait for these conditions, they pay a lot more money. It's that simple. So when presented with retail prices at a launch, with an item in hand, even with no shipping to pay, many customers are still very reluctant to make a purchase unless they see a large percentage discount attached to it. Even though there is a great deal of savings in shipping, time to receive the items and time receive answers to questions asked, as well as the benefit of laying hands on the product at purchase, many will still wait unless again, there is a large discount given. Older customers are not affected by this to the same degree, but to the younger and/or newer flyers, these conditioning sales are considered "normal" to them and that is why it is hurting the health of many vendors who are loosing many sales.

If anyone has ever worked as I have in an retail sales environment where there are commissioned sales, where everyone works together as a team, as one whole unit sharing and benefiting from each others strengths and taking up for each others weaknesses, where everyone evenly splits ALL the commissions, you would know that a team such as this is able to close a very high percentage of sales and their customer satisfaction levels are through the roof. I don't know how much has changed in the last 15 years, but the next time you go into a Bose Retail or Factory store, this is exactly what you should see. My point here being, if all dealers sold at a fair retail price and worked to help each other, just as we rocketeers do out on the field and flight lines every weekend, instead of trying to cut the next guys throat and steal all their sales away with a bigger, better sales deal, we would all get along much better, we would all be a lot more healthy having made more sales and better profits each month, and our customers, they would be extremely happy 99% of the time and they would get exactly what they pay for. People would just buy what they want, when they want it instead of trying to hedge a bet that the next big sale is right around the next corner.

And Ken, before I forget, thank you for contributing your thoughts and opinions to this discussion, and thank you everyone else for doing the same. :)

Each year your companies major competition has a fire sale and discounts an unlimited amount of the majority of their popular services and/or products. They will sell at least a quarter years worth of products and/or services to the majority of your potential customers. They discount these items up to 50% off the price they normally sell for, what you normally sell them for. 50%

I often wonder about how they are able to do that. It doesn't make sense. I once had a dealer that sold my products for less than their cost and that's not even including the shipping. This went on for many years and my other dealers would call me very upset because they assumed that I was giving a bigger discount to certain dealers. I wasn't and never have. The only thing that even came to mind was that their business was just a write off and they actually were trying to lose money.

The other thing that comes to mind in this situation is that they may be trying to be malicious to other vendors so that they can run them out of business, monopolize the market, then set prices to whatever they want.

Wow, quite a lot of interesting topics here! I think this needs input from a good business strategist or economist (and I don't claim to be either whatsoever).

Thanks Scott for your reply and follow up...very courteous of you and very much appreciated!

Some other points for thought:

BF rocketry sales
- Yes, customers have begun to expect them, but I don't think that any significant amount of customers would not buy things through the year and do most of the purchases during this period (also the timing is November, which I would think is off-season for rocketry items anyway). However as the time gets closer, it is more likely for customers to wait on purchases. Like extreme couponing, just saving for BF isn't for everyone, but anytime you have promotions like that, you expect some outliers to take unusual advantage of it, but that is one of the given drawbacks. While I myself stated that I've started to scale back purchases and save for BF (note that I've not participated in one before), that is just one of my many thoughts and I've still purchased many items since and still plan on purchasing more. Someone else earlier stated that BF sales allow them to buy items at a discount which they don't necessarily need; however would buy at the right price...I think this applies to many cases. For retailers, in cases it can help them get into the "black" and come out ahead in the year even if they have to sell without profit. I still feel that how low they discount is really their concern and if they're hurting themselves, it's their call (note I'm not referring to hurting the industry, manufacturer or segment, which they very well could be). If it is such an issue, perhaps the manufacturers or wholesalers can just request that they don't discount the items below a certain price or just request they limit the amount sold.

Crazy discounting - There doesn't seem to be any really good solution to this since the retailer may be in trouble and if that is the case, telling them they can't sell below a certain price can doom them, causing the stuff to go into liquidation anyway. Usually these cases aren't significant, but it seems from the examples I've heard, it can be and in Binder's case, one of undercutting or even unscrupulous business practices. Perhaps this is even a form of dumping. Jolly Logic has one solution...regulated pricing; however that usually works only if you have a unique enough product with few comparable substitutes. If so, that's a great thing for the company; however it encourages other companies to come up with a similar cheaper product.

Possible Solution? So in my opinion, it goes back to manufacturer and retailer relations. Perhaps communicating with them before BF sales to avoid such issues? I don't think it's unreasonable to ask that they don't discount beyond a certain point or limit quantities and if you find out they really are in trouble, you can work with them and figure something out...even if it means buying the product back from them at the price they paid...at least that would resolve the dumping/liquidation issue and put you back in control of the stock. If they're unreasonable, you're still where you would've been if you didn't contact them and at least you know ahead of time and maybe can do damage control by contacting your other retailers.

Maybe I'm idealistic and don't know what I'm talking about, but I like trying to work things out and trying help people with my crazy ideas. In the end, I want everyone happy, I want to buy more rocket stuff and I like sales from time to time. :)

Latest posts

Back