L2 Dinosaur Decisions.... HELP!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fyrfytr310

Reaction score
Ok, I need help deciding between the Tyrannosaur and the Velociraptor from Binder. Either way it will be equipped with DD. Go ahead and throw your totally subjective opinions at me. I need them. I have always wanted a Velociraptor and aesthetically it wins hands down but there is a cost benefit to the Tyrannosaur and it is not like it is bad on the eyes... That said, at this level, I'm not really concerned with a cost difference of this magnitude. You can probably see which way I am leaning but which would you go for?

If you like the Velociraptor best, then why mess around. Life is to short to fly rockets you don't love.

The crowd is getting restless...

Kofn6Av.jpg

Why not take a little DNA from one and a little DNA from the other and make an Indominus Rex?

At 12:50AM EST I have ordered the Velociraptor with a DD kit and a RRC2+ altimeter with comms kit. I'm getting excited now! I'll have to start a build thread when she gets here. I plan on taking my time with this build and getting all the details just the way I want them.... Cause that approach always works.

At 12:50AM EST I have ordered the Velociraptor with a DD kit and a RRC2+ altimeter with comms kit. I'm getting excited now! I'll have to start a build thread when she gets here. I plan on taking my time with this build and getting all the details just the way I want them.... Cause that approach always works.

Excellent choice, although I prefer the original Raptor, the Velociraptor is without a doubt, and thing of beauty! Looking forward to your build thread, pics, commentary, pics, paint work, pics and launch video... with launch pics.

Back