lost rockets at LDRS34

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJSR

Reaction score
I'm wondering if any of the lost rockets have been found yet?
I lost my ARGENT on Monday the 29th.
The fellow that was at the clubs trailer box on Monday asked me to fill out a paper with the info as to; who, what, where, when it was lost.
Though I didn't get his name, I'm sure I could find a picture of him if need be, LOL,, with so many great pictures of the launch.
My JJSR should be written on the 29mm CTI case.

THANKS for a great time & launch (BTW)

Joe,,
I thought there was a LDRS lost and found thread
but I just searched and didn't find it..
One of the guy's will chime in..

I'll send this to em..

Teddy

This weekend is the first club launch since LDRS. I'm sure a bunch will turn up, I'll try to get photos Sunday and post them here.

Thanks David, BTW your pictures of LDRS are wonderful :wink:

I'll be heading up there in the morning.
If they have your rocket, I be glad to pick it up (along with one of mine that was misplaced).

JD

I lost two Mobius cameras ("Mobiii"? LOL) from my O-3400 flight that broke up. Would love to get one or both back. They should have some pretty spectacular footage in them...

Here are the current rockets and things in the lost at found at URRG.
qIsis5Ew7SQp1NN-BVRZftmezz4NxZUm9HAYb8hyWds=w300-h400-no

sRKTQ7bAlhlQD5cWHUizn7_qRnSz8NtAXl3tcmEoMrE=w890-h667-no

jfygulWE7dhcvct6fcte3m7x7y8RQIUsrzTVy3nfbw8=w501-h667-no

S4VCLne_Ga1YZgJ7zh7sSx4q5Epx_tqX2Bufonrg45E=w890-h667-no

9daesXDxNm1u-77sx4oCBJgE8vaoAqX4LZwgfIeFoUw=w890-h667-no

8oi7guKvJsDwHsGSVfV4YAb58w51Tpgn28fXNyKI07I=w890-h667-no

3nWbeBOReFnhcg5NnA_TSDiU9g4-Krd3GHXq3V9hErs=w890-h667-no

Thank you very much Riley,,
That's definitely Joe D's (JJSR) Argent...
And JD said he's going up to Potter...
Ya just cain't beat dat....

Teddy..

I'm sorry Jeff,,
I emailed this to you as soon as I saw it..
I was out with the wifey down the shore tonight...

Teddy

bummer. they were sitting out for the whole launch. I grabbed pics at the end of the day so I could upload them. they are all inside the trailer at this point.

the formula 38 was recently found but the nosecone does look sun faded. is there any way you can identify it? we can check the motor in it, perhaps chute color if it's still in there...

Aerotech Economax G74-9 SU was the flight motor (mentioned in linked thread). 29mm Aeropack retainer. Otherwise unpainted.

I do not remember chute color. I see what looks like foam leaking out around the fin tips. That looks familiar, but I cannot verify. I experimented with foam off and on.

The harness is likely 1/8" braided Kevlar with water knots and the loose end masking taped to the other end.

Last edited:
The Orange Loc Lil Nuke with black webbing with that bit of pink marking tape is Justin Gleiter's. It should have a CTI 24mm case in it if I recall what he was flying. Thanks for finding all these!

Why are so many unidentified rockets found at these launches? I put my name and email address on everything I build, just in case. Though seeing that engine mount makes me think I should ID my motors and engine mounts too. I doubt that the weight of the ink would be too detrimental.

Anyone find this one? It is mark with name, # thanks
Nick Adams
ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1437936285.842080.jpg

This is my lost rocket - Peter Cadra - TRA10709.jpgThis one is mine. The unpainted 2 inch FWFG with strange fins! Will gladly pay shipping and beer $$$ for its return.

Riley,

Thanks for your assistance on the found rockets. I have sent you a PM with more details as to my ownership. Above is my son Manny with the PH Super Star before the flight.

Thanks,

Peter

superstar.jpg

Attachments

• This is my lost rocket - Peter Cadra - TRA10709.jpg
    This is my lost rocket - Peter Cadra - TRA10709.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 0
Has anyone had a chance to look at the formula 38 to see if it matched my description (or had the right motor casing in it)?

I'm not likely to attend a launch until the next URRF / LDRS. Not sure what the cost is of getting the Hyperloc and formula 38 (if mine) shipped to 15005. PM me any details.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Kevin and Peter,,
I was going to offer to pick them up for you but your both far from me...
I don't think it would help much...
Sorry...

Will we all meet at Higgs for Red Glare ???

Teddy

I make Fall Red Glare if it is before Thanksgiving. Much later isn't happening for me due to possible nasty weather. Otherwise, Spring Red Glare and URRF are my normal regional launches. I did do the last Thunderstruck, but they lost their field and I haven't heard of a replacement since.

Thanks for making this an option Ted!

Peter you're in Hillsborough New Jersey ??
That isn't to far from me...
If you'd like me to pick up your rocket
when I go to the MARS launch in Geneseo just let me know...

Kevin,,
You let me know what you want me to do,,
pick it up ???

Teddy

As long as you do not mind holding onto them until the next big launch we both attend. I am in no hurry, just don't want to abandon them.

Back