PRE-ORDER for Rocketry Nut Recovery Anchors

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like a 3/4" long allen set screw will be the best length option. This will fit Loki Closures nicely. Does anyone have any other tap depths - AT or CTI?

I'm going to include 2 lock washers per anchor, 2 threaded studs per anchor in the accessory pack.

The standard rocketry nut will include the nut, 2 clevis pins and 2 cotter pins per nut.

Edward

I believe a whole kit would be a nice option

I would have to raise the price if I were to make it a kit. I'll give the people who pre-ordered this option and then think about making an option. This kit would also only be valid when using them for connecting to a forward closure. There are too many possibilities to try to cover them all with a few pieces of hardware.

Edward

All,

I just received them today from the shop! I was waiting on getting all the associated hardware until I had them in case there were any tolerance errors. They look great! I'll be getting all the associated hardware next Tuesday and start shipping PRE-ORDERS Wednesday.

I'm going to offer this as the standard Rocketry Nut:

1 Brass Anchor
2 Clevis Pins
2 Cotter Pins
2 Lockwashers

I'll be offering the 3/4" long 1/4-20 set screw as an option for this, I will have to look at the price.

For PRE-ORDER customers I'm going to include the extra clevis pin and lockwashers at no charge, shipping will be $1 per order.

For future orders I will have a slight increase in price to accommodate for the extra clevis pin and lockwashers.

For those that ordered a different size thread than 1/4-20 I will be supplying the appropriate sized lockwasher.

Again, thank you for orders and fly high!

Edward

Back