Bundle of Skeptic Magazines - Free.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J Blatz

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I have 6 or 7 Skeptic mags from 5 or 6 years ago. PM me and I'll send them to you via USPS. USA only please.

Giving up on the magazine for sure. The materialist model doesn't seem to work for me since I got deep into Jung, RA Wilson, McKenna, Leary and many other divergent points of view.

I aim to retain a small amount of skepticism tho....

Giving up on the magazine for sure. The materialist model doesn't seem to work for me since I got deep into Jung, RA Wilson, McKenna, Leary and many other divergent points of view.

I aim to retain a small amount of skepticism tho....
Hmmmm. Frankly, I'm skeptical of any school of philosophical thought that would have me as one of its pupils (he said with a painted on mustache while holding a cigar).

Fair enough:cool:
But, seriously, I have far too many other things I need the time to learn and think about. My "philosophy" in human interaction is, basically, just the Golden Rule. Simple and adequate.

You're offering a bundle of Skeptic magazines, and you are claiming they are absolutely free? I'll believe that when I see it!

You're offering a bundle of Skeptic magazines, and you are claiming they are absolutely free? I'll believe that when I see it!

I was going to post something like this, but you beat me to it. But I doubt you thought of it yourself.

You're going to have to prove I didn't. And I doubt very much you can.

Oh I'll prove it, but I doubt you'll read my evidence, much less believe it. And to do it, I'll have to skip my Procrastinator's Anonymous meeting to post all of my data. This will be the 32nd meeting in a row I've missed. They are supposed to throw me out after missing two in a row; they just haven't gotten around to it.

Oh I'll prove it, but I doubt you'll read my evidence, much less believe it. And to do it, I'll have to skip my Procrastinator's Anonymous meeting to post all of my data. This will be the 32nd meeting in a row I've missed. They are supposed to throw me out after missing two in a row; they just haven't gotten around to it.

You should have gone to the last PA meeting. The topic was "How to Grow a Beard the Easy Way." I completely forgot I was even thinking about growing a beard, and then there it was! It's like magic!

Latest posts

Back