It's true, rocket launches are hoaxes.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see the big deal - no reason for me to be offended. People post to the Internet every day saying, " Hey! Look at me! I'm a total idiot!"

I'm certainly not going to argue with him.

He's received more attention here than he deserves.

...and the moon landings were actually staged in Utah. I've heard college students stating that... it's a testament to the power of social media. Kinda like when "celebrities" go on TV and proclaim that vaccines cause <fill in the blank>... they're famous and they sound good, so it MUST be true.

My grandfather always told me not to argue with an idiot because onlookers wouldn't know which one was the idiot.
I'm leaving this ignoramus alone.

My son has a variation on this quote which is "Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." :kill:

My son has a variation on this quote which is "Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." :kill:
And then there's the classic, which this time I'll shorten: "Never try to teach a pig to sing; it only wastes your time." After all, I don't really care about annoying this sort of pig.

Who the heck is this "Mason Sanction" that Nuke Hoax is talking about?
He says in the header under his video: "WHO THE HECK GETS TO DO THIS WITHOUT MASON SANCTION".

Besides, if you are going to "Hoax" something, and you already have rocket science as a skill-set, would'nt you hoax something like a UFO or something similar?
Why "Hoax" a simple rocket launch?

The funny thing to me is that he assumes you need NASA's permission to launch rockets. There's bad fact #1. Then, he doesn't seem aware of the conservation of momentum, so the rocket "fizzles out" and apparently stops moving instantaneously. He also seems to think a rocket launched to 26,000 feet must go into outer space, even though commercial airliners fly at 30,000 feet. Bad facts #2 and #3.

And God forbid anyone should pose when being photographed with his rocket! :roll: :rofl:

Dammit, this guy has us figured out.

Might be best watched on Youtube, followed by leaving comments of "support" for this guy. :facepalm:
I spent a few minutes looking at a few other things by this guy and it seems he does this sort of garbage on all kinds of topics. I think he's just making humorless fun of conspiracy theorists. Comments to his garbage include those seeming to claim proof of a flat Earth. Useless stuff.

If you want useless stuff meant to be obviously useless to the point of at least generating some humor, see my "10 useless websites post.

Who the heck is this "Mason Sanction" that Nuke Hoax is talking about?
He says in the header under his video: "WHO THE HECK GETS TO DO THIS WITHOUT MASON SANCTION".

I think he's talking about sanction by the Free Masons.

images90RU6GBU.jpg

I made a comment on YT at his video about how he has not heard about Newtons Laws, and he commented back something about Sandy Hook, Freemasons and the New World Order.:confused::confused2:

I made a comment on YT at his video about how he has not heard about Newtons Laws, and he commented back something about Sandy Hook, Freemasons and the New World Order.:confused::confused2:
I think he may be following the "attract as many nuts as possible just to get hits" strategy then. Easy cash, just cater to all of them, hitting all of their key "points." He's got 631 subscribers after less than a month.

NUKE HOAX
631 subscribers
Joined Jun 11, 2015

I think he may be following the "attract as many nuts as possible just to get hits" strategy then. Easy cash, just cater to all of them, hitting all of their key "points." He's got 631 subscribers after less than a month.

NUKE HOAX
631 subscribers
Joined Jun 11, 2015

+1 THIS!

Dude is stupid, no question there. But the most annoying thing is that now the top 30 suggested videos on YouTube are "proof" that the earth is flat.

The earth has to be flat. If it weren't, then the only place you could stand on it without falling off is the North Pole.

The earth has to be flat. If it weren't, then the only place you could stand on it without falling off is the North Pole.

When I was little, and first learned about gravity, I used to wonder if there could be a single point on a massive body like a planet where gravity reversal could be possible due to being in perfect axial alignment.
Like, you stand on the exact north or south pole and get lifted out into space. Would'nt that be the best?!!!
It gave me lots of cool dreams.

You folks want to meet some real whackos and "Conspiracy Theorists"? Try here: https://www.survivalistboards.com/

Yeah, I'm a member, but some of these folks are just bat **** crazy.
Did you know that Texas is under Martial Law and they are incinerating all the residents in giant crematoriums?

I think he and his supporters should put the theory that an object cannot carry forward momentum unless it still has a force applied to it, to the test. A simple test could be bullet leaving a gun, and if they are so convicted then they should stand in front of it. If the bullet drops out of the barrel, then clearly he is right and we should bow to his superior intellect. If not then I view it as further proof of Darwin's theory of evolution.
No, actually it would be Darwin's second theory of evolution "Hey you, get out of the Gene pool!"

It would be great to see this guy give an interview to a rocket scientist.

It would be great to see this guy give an interview to a rocket scientist.

I'm afraid that would end a lot like the guy who kept telling Buzz Aldrin that we never landed on the moon...

[video=youtube;wptn5RE2I-k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wptn5RE2I-k[/video]

Back