It's true, rocket launches are hoaxes.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyfalcons

Reaction score
Dammit, this guy has us figured out.

[video=youtube;ZnR7Wcruhvw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnR7Wcruhvw[/video]

Might be best watched on Youtube, followed by leaving comments of "support" for this guy. :facepalm:

People like that are either trolls or so ignorant that there is no point in discussing the issue with them. I think its best to ignore them.

My grandfather always told me not to argue with an idiot because onlookers wouldn't know which one was the idiot.
I'm leaving this ignoramus alone.

I thought this was going to be a revival of the argument that rockets can't work in the vacuum of space because there's nothing for them to push against.

One of the scariest things about modern society is how how proud and unshakable some people are about their industrial strength ignorance.

Nothing, no matter how idiotic, surprises me anymore.
This guy is obviously a moron, and quite proud of it too.

Maybe one of us can leave a comment on his Video with a link to this thread???

Just did just that. I hope he see's it and reads the thread.:D

That isn't his only... masterpiece. Looks like he really doesn't like our hobby. It seems that it threatens his ideas about the shape of the world and he is uncomfortable about that.
[video=youtube;kFIQ29bI_KA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFIQ29bI_KA[/video]
Some people...

That isn't his only... masterpiece. Looks like he really doesn't like our hobby. It seems that it threatens his ideas about the shape of the world and he is uncomfortable about that.
[video=youtube;kFIQ29bI_KA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFIQ29bI_KA[/video]
Some people...

Hey there's skippy, I wonder if he has seen this video.

The logic actually defies logic. Clearly there is something not quite right, beyond intelligence and common sense. I am not necessarily surprised about his views, but I do find it painful knowing that he has supporters.

I think he and his supporters should put the theory that an object cannot carry forward momentum unless it still has a force applied to it, to the test. A simple test could be bullet leaving a gun, and if they are so convicted then they should stand in front of it. If the bullet drops out of the barrel, then clearly he is right and we should bow to his superior intellect. If not then I view it as further proof of Darwin's theory of evolution.

I don't know, his logic sounded legit... I mean, if that rocket really went into outer space, why can't you see the string that the rocket owner used to pull it back down to earth? It should have floated away otherwise, right???

(((I really hope y'all get my sarcasm or I'm about to get thrashed...)))

If rocket launches are fake; does that mean the wadded-up crash wreckage of my Cosmodrome “Aerobee Hi” was just a figment of my imagination?

Cause that would be really cool.

Sounds like someone kicked back too much Foster's and jumped online...

I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE OF HIS STUPID!!!!:mad::mad::cry::rant:

I've never actually felt like my head was going to explode until that last "Gem" of his.:kill:
Please, no more of this guy today!:no::surprised:
This is a family forum, but this guy makes me want to say the most un-family friendly things!!!:lol:

I haven't wanted to find a guy to set him right so bad since the last guy I wanted to find.

Last edited:
Nothin' wrong with a lot of MFers that a ball bat to the skull wouldn't fix.

Although it might leave a nasty dent in the ball bat.

The ignorance is strong in this one! This, ladies and gentleman, is a TROLL in his natural habitat. Don't feed the animals and just move along...

The ignorance is strong in this one! This, ladies and gentleman, is a TROLL in his natural habitat. Don't feed the animals and just move along...
On the contrary, feel free to feed them. Just be aware that they are trolls and feed them accordingly. They're not as cute as rats or bugs so it's acceptable to experiment on them.

At about 4:00 in the first video, he pulls out the argument often seen in fake Moon landing conspiracy theories, which is that the shots of space can't be real because there are no stars. Of course there are no stars. The rocket was launched during the day and stars are only visible at night. :lol:

If rocket launches are fake; does that mean the wadded-up crash wreckage of my Cosmodrome “Aerobee Hi” was just a figment of my imagination?

Cause that would be really cool.

Close, the wreckage is now fragments of your imagination,

I thought this was going to be a revival of the argument that rockets can't work in the vacuum of space because there's nothing for them to push against.

No. That would be here:
[video=youtube;FWZE5uG2wv8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWZE5uG2wv8[/video]

Back