• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RMS 54 Reload Adaptor System

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocketjoe13

Certified L2
Reaction score
Going thru too many boxes - found this item I'll never use. New and available for $40.00 plus shipping. PAYPAL preferred but I'd even consider a bad check from an out of state closed bank or Greek Drachmas.

Last edited:
Going thru too many boxes - found this item I'll never use. New and available for $40.00 plus shipping. PAYPAL preferred but I'd even consider a bad check from an out of state closed bank or Greek Drachmas.

What do you have- a 54 to 75 adapter?

Thought the title was clear enough. This is the RMS spacers and floating forward closure for 54mm hardware. Got the 1706 case? With this nifty adapter system, you can fly 852 or 1280 loads in the 1706 case.

No harm in asking for clarification - didn't mean to sound grouchy if it came across that way. Re-sent request. It's all good. Consider the possibilities.....

Sold pending payment.

Last edited:
Darn it... always late to the thread and end up missing out. I was just looking for this item too! :(

Thanks again for the good deal on the RAS. let me know if I can do anything for you in the future. Aim High OZ....

Back