• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aerotech RMS Hardware - many brands

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott S

Reaction score
Reasonable offers accepted. Willing to make great deals on the hardware missing labels. Sounds like a used car ad!

For sale are multiple brands of hardware for Aerotech reloads. Everything is new unless specified in the description. Many pieces show signs of age from storage and handling. The labels on the Industrial Solid Propulsion hardware (ISP) motors have smudges or indentations but the cases are in perfect condition. Some of the cases do not have plates / labels but appear to be ISP hardware. Price is shipped in the Cont US or picked up at MDRA launch.

I can take close up pictures of anything you want to see better. First come first served based on PM received not the "PM sent" posting. I'll try to update the thread as items are sold.

Prices listed are for each motor.
Shipping is included.

Prices reduced on the ISP motors with no labels. Reasonable offers accepted.

29-180 240.jpg
ISP 29/180 motor sold
ISP (no label) 29/180 motor $35 (1 left)

Dr. Rockets 29/240 motors Sold out
ISP (no label) 29/240 motor sold out

38-360 480 600.jpg
ISP 38/600 motor (no fsd) $70 (2 left)
ISP (no label)38/600 motor (no fsd) Sold

54 motors.jpg
ISP (no label) 54/852 case $45 2 left
ISP 54/852 case with aft closure $80

ISP 54/1280 No Label with red closures $50 1

ISP (no label) 54/1706 case $60
ISP 54/1706 motor (no fsd) $120

54mm red aft closure $25 1 left
54mm red fwd closure extended $25 1 left

Last edited:
I wish the 54mm extended forward closure was tapped /threaded.

Kenny

First 3 orders shipped, more going out tomorrow. Availability updated.

Thanks, Scott

Hey Scott. Did the 54 closures go out yet by chance. No rush, just wondering. I noticed that they have not been updated as being sold

Scott,

My hardware arrived today in perfect shape. Thanks again.

Dennis

Hey Scott. Did the 54 closures go out yet by chance. No rush, just wondering. I noticed that they have not been updated as being sold

They shipped out yesterday Oz. I found another set buried in a box.

Thanks, Scott

4 packages went in the mail today and should reach their destinations by Friday. That takes care of everyone who's paid to date.

Thanks to everyone who's participated! Scott

Scott, FYI, the no label stuff isn't ISP. I wasn't sure until I saw the red closures. I believe it is the clones that Ron Schultz from Loc was selling until Gary shut him down. Still usable though.

Scott, FYI, the no label stuff isn't ISP. I wasn't sure until I saw the red closures. I believe it is the clones that Ron Schultz from Loc was selling until Gary shut him down. Still usable though.

Thanks Jim, I was wondering why there were slight differences in the appearance of the 54mm stuff. The 29mm and 38mm hardware is identical in every way except for the colors. The outside shape of the 54mm fwd closure is slightly different. All the parts were interchangeable with the other brands so I figured they were ISP. Scott

Scott, check the knurling on the closures. The patterns were slightly different between ISP and Rings clones. If they are identical then I am wrong.

Hey Scott. I didn't see the 38/1080's the last time that I checked out the thread. Are they still available? Do the motors come with seal discs. I would be interested in the upper one in the photo as it appears there is a blemish on the lower one. Let me know. Thanks a bunch

Hey Scott. I didn't see the 38/1080's the last time that I checked out the thread. Are they still available?

Hey Oz, both those motors went quick. I tried to remove the picture from the post but it ended up attaching it for some reason. Must be user error.

Got my hardware yesterday. Well packaged. It arrived without harm, despite the best efforts of the USPS.

Ordered cases arrived yesterday in excellent condition after very quick shipping. Thanks ScottS!

Back