Raven 3 plus Perch questions

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k3td

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Is a rechargeable battery included with the Perch? If so, is a USB charger also included? Also would appreciate suggestions for where to purchase wiring harness and connectors for apogee and main deployments.

Finally, I noticed the Raven 3 has 3rd and 4th outputs for accelerometer-based apogee deployment (+3 seconds after accel apogee) and main (+1.5 seconds). Any feedback on these options?

Is a rechargeable battery included with the Perch?
With the several I got a couple years ago - yes.

If so, is a USB charger also included?
No. Available separately from Adrian, or many other options exist from other sources. This is a very good one:
https://www.rocketryforum.com/showt...7V-LiPo-batteries-thumbs-up&highlight=charger

Finally, I noticed the Raven 3 has 3rd and 4th outputs for accelerometer-based apogee deployment (+3 seconds after accel apogee) and main (+1.5 seconds). Any feedback on these options?

All four outputs are fully configurable to whatever trigger events you want. So you should be able to make it anything you wish. Good luck and enjoy.

Back