SCAM (Ft Wayne IN.) launch July 19th

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob jablonski

Reaction score
Wow time flys. Only 2 weeks to get ready for the nest SCAM launch at Ft Wayne IN. I will be there with the Rocket Wagon. telling stories about the NY rain. And the storms in Cleaveland and Toledo I drove through.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]
www.countylinehobbies.com
Like us on Facebook

I may end up missing this one. :cry:
We're bringing another hospital online on our system the day before and I'm scheduled for support on Sunday. :rant:
I may have the option to swap shifts with someone, so there is a chance... :handshake:

I was hoping to send the Headless Turkey up again on another skid... It really felt good to dust her off after sitting in the corner for a number of years.

Last edited:
With another Purdy sod farm launch out of the way time to stir the pot more on the SCAM launch. Hope the skys are kind to us again.

Well as luck would have it, I'll be able to make it. Our team at work divided the coverage into shifts and mine (2) for Sunday straddle the launch perfectly.
So if the weather holds, I'll be there with part of the family!

Another great launch in the books. Not counting the short rain delay.The old guys have shown the young guy's we can still whup em in a drag race... Had a great time hanging with all the good Rocket folks

Yea Bob, I asked Brandon if he still has his head held down is shame from the drag race. He say's nope I'm out there flying rockets & having fun no matter what happens.

Mike

Back