About CTI-AMW Compatible Reloads

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave A

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone have a copy of instructions for the 54mm AMW Compatible reloads to share?
I cannot find them on CTI's site or anywhere else.
Nor the detail or instructions for the 54mm nozzle holder, I suspect that might part of the reload instructions.

Does anyone have a copy of instructions for the 54mm AMW Compatible reloads to share?
I cannot find them on CTI's site or anywhere else.
Nor the detail or instructions for the 54mm nozzle holder, I suspect that might part of the reload instructions.

I have a PDF file that was sent to me from Jeroen at CTI. Not sure how to attach it yet.

which o-ring? In the attached PDF there are 2 different o-rings shown. The normal o-ring for 54mm snap ring motors is #223.

Tony

The outside o-ring is the same on the nozzle holder as on any 54mm graphite nozzle and fwd closure.
The one I mean is the one on the INSIDE of the CTI nozzle holder.

No need to buy the o-rings, they come in the AMW ProX reload, I like having extras in case one gets cut during assembly. I loaded ,carefully I might add, another company's reload in a 1750 case. I greased the ends and the case was de-burred but when I slid in the nozzle I saw the o-ring cut at the interface as it went in. I had a bag of silicone rings from McMaster-Carr and they worked fine.

Back