Major changes at MAC Performance Rocketry

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike2wander

MAC Performance Rocketry
TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
MAC Performance Rocketry is pleased to announce the release of our canvas phenolic fins on all of our kits. The canvas is extremely strong and offers a significant weight savings over our original G10 fins. Additionally, you now have motor mount options on most all of our kits. Check them out at www.macperformancerocketry.com Need or want something special? extended booster/payload, custom fin slotting, extended motor mount or nosecone tracker bays coming soon. e-mail or call from our contact page............What's in your rocket?

www.macperformancerocketry.com
Mike Crupe
MAC Performance Rocketry

FLY CANVAS!

Last edited:
If anyone is wondering what a canvas fin looks like.....here you go....

I played around with them at LDRS. They feel good. I'm gonna find out soon.... I just ordered a 3" Villain and had Mike extend to booster for me to fit 54/2000 cases. It'll be here Friday so expect a build thread and a disgusting amount of photos. :)

18675356853_336015bfec_c.jpg

beveled I believe. At least every set I've seen has been. Airfoiling is something I've only ever seen on the space cowboy.

I am not convinced this is a good thing! Now I am having visions of a 4-fin Villian with a stretched booster tube, 75mm mount, and a nose cone av bay that I can fly with or without the stretched payload section...

:facepalm:

Thanks Mike. You are doing very good work up there. I love the kits!

Cheers,
Michael

Did someone say stretched Villain?

Was hoping to fly this at LDRS, but the weather suggested otherwise. I should be flying it in Cobleskill, NY on July 11th on a 54/1050 White.

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1434904355.415657.jpg

Did someone say stretched Villain?

Was hoping to fly this at LDRS, but the weather suggested otherwise. I should be flying it in Cobleskill, NY on July 11th on a 54/1050 White.

Nice work, Dan!

Cheers,
Michael

Back