• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For the woodworkers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nessalco

Reaction score
I've collected a few nice mahogany cutoffs from a local factory. All are rough-cut, kiln dried mahogany 1.25" thick. Pieces are random, but range in width from 6"-12", and from 10"-18" in length. Total weight is about 150 lbs.

I'm looking to have some turnings made from this - 4 in total. I'll ship the wood to you at my expense, you turn the items, send them back, and keep the remainder of the stock.

PM me for pictures. For some reason I can't upload a picture to the thread <shrug>

Kevin O

I've collected a few nice mahogany cutoffs from a local factory. All are rough-cut, kiln dried mahogany 1.25" thick. Pieces are random, but range in width from 6"-12", and from 10"-18" in length. Total weight is about 150 lbs.

I'm looking to have some turnings made from this - 4 in total. I'll ship the wood to you at my expense, you turn the items, send them back, and keep the remainder of the stock.

PM me for pictures. For some reason I can't upload a picture to the thread <shrug>

Kevin O

What kind of turnings? I can carve up to nearly 12" length on my lathe. And 3" X 3" sq, is as far as I feel comfortable with.

Back