• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

54mm Hardware Yard Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Worsaer

Amateur Propulsionist
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Continuing to reduce my surplus - now clearing out 54mm hardware. This is all used hardware, so I'm trying to be as accurate as possible with the descriptions. All prices include shipping in continental US only. Pics below. (I apologize for the orientation of the photos. The forum software is being 'helpful'.)

Please don't hesitate to ask questions. I'll go by actual received PMs, not 'PM Sent' postings to determine who gets what.

1. AT 54-852 motor, open fwd closure. (label removed) Good cond. $70 [SOLD]

2. Dr Rocket 54-852 motor, open fwd closure s/n 1216 Very Good cond. $75 [SOLD]

3. Dr Rocket 54-1280 motor, open fwd closure s/n 1768 Very Good cond. $80 [SOLD]

4. Dr Rocket 54-1706 motor, open fwd closure s/n 1216 w/Seal Disc Very Good cond. $95 [SOLD]

5. AT 54-1706 motor (label removed), open fwd closure, no seal disc. Good cond., with minor internal pitting. $85 [SOLD]

6. Dr Rocket 54-852 Case only, s/n 408 Poor condition, case heavily pitted internally; external scratches. $25 [SOLD]

Last edited:
Well...that will teach me to go to the grocery store...

I could have used those Dr. Rocket's 54's to expand my collection.

Got the 54/1706 casing today at 1pm. Wow, less than 48 hours. What a turn around time. Thank you very much, it's a beauty for sure. Enjoy your holiday weekend.....

Back