• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for 75mm Aerotech/Dr. Rocket 75/3840 or CTI 3-grain (old/new) case/parts

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketDude77

Reaction score
Got my L3 (DMS M1350W) and would like to scale back and fly some "big" L's now, and I'm seeing if anyone, particularly those in Canada, have a 75mm Aerotech/CTI 3-grain (AT 3840) complete case.

"Old" CTI cases would be fine, as long as it's complete. AT can be Dr. Rocket, or Rouse as well.

Longer/shorter cases might be OK, or just 75mm parts (casing/retainers), if the price is right! ;)

PM with details and asking price.

Thanks.

You might want to think about 3" snap ring cases. With the Cti Hubcap you can fly all the pro75 loads. Two and 3 grain cases pop up regularly on TRF and eBay, and are still available today from Loki. I highly recommend this route.

Last edited:
You might want to think about 3" snap ring cases. With the Cti Hubcap you can fly all the pro75 loads. Two and 3 grain cases pop up regularly on TRF and eBay, and are still available today from Loki. I highly recommend this route.

Jim, I really like this suggestion. Would these be considered 'research' flights?

Back