NC Rocketry Bayboro NC

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt, they have a really large field. Most inviting. Given that it's coastal, we can expect a flat area. Do you fish? Part of my trip there will involve some fishing.

I plan to do the same thing when I make it out there:) So many awesome coastal locations nearby. I'll get out there.

I plan to do the same thing when I make it out there:) So many awesome coastal locations nearby. I'll get out there.

I've never been out that way. Most of my beach going was in SC. I saw where there's a public pier in Oriental. Prolly have to check that out. Glad to know we won't be the only fishing rocketeers.

I've never been out that way. Most of my beach going was in SC. I saw where there's a public pier in Oriental. Prolly have to check that out. Glad to know we won't be the only fishing rocketeers.

I think you included me in that "fishing rocketeer" comment. But I want to go on record that my fishing ability is equal to my ability to support myself as a stripper.:y::puke::y:

Oh man, you got to make it to the North Carolina beaches. I know South Carolina is more convenient for us but there's something special about them. Not as much hustle and bustle, I feel better fishing (IMO;)), great history, cool towns... and the Outer Banks is on another level! Talk about good fishing. Do yourself a favor and check out OBX sometime. Don't get me wrong, there's plenty of great places in South Carolina but I love my Tarheel State!

Sorry to digress!

Oh man, you got to make it to the North Carolina beaches. I know South Carolina is more convenient for us but there's something special about them. Not as much hustle and bustle, I feel better fishing (IMO;)), great history, cool towns... and the Outer Banks is on another level! Talk about good fishing. Do yourself a favor and check out OBX sometime. Don't get me wrong, there's plenty of great places in South Carolina but I love my Tarheel State!

Sorry to digress!

NC beaches I've been to are from Topsail and south of there. Now that I have a vehicle that may actually go the distance w/o falling apart, I am venturing out further. I don't get to do hardly any fishing these days, but since we'll be that close, I'm definitely taking my rods. I was only a kid when we went to VA Beach, so that doesn't really count.

Got any idea where you are planning to stay?

NC beaches I've been to are from Topsail and south of there. Now that I have a vehicle that may actually go the distance w/o falling apart, I am venturing out further. I don't get to do hardly any fishing these days, but since we'll be that close, I'm definitely taking my rods. I was only a kid when we went to VA Beach, so that doesn't really count.

Got any idea where you are planning to stay?

Bayboro is within an hour of Beaufort, NC IIRC so we would probably stay there whenever we do go. But we do not have the trip planned, we just know we will do it in the next year or so. But with a baby on the way we'll see about that....that's how it's been for me and rockets the past year..."we'll see".

Back